Gloucestershire Wednesday bikenights 2017

36 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2017 17:06:48 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Wednesday's Bikenite is at The Anchor,Epney,By the River Severn..GL2 7LN....ALSO some dates have been added to the original posted calender...enjoy and probably see you there..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tonight's Meet : The Village Inn,Twyning Green,Twyning,Tewkesbury,GL20 6DF...shout hi if you spot me(or Rudolph)..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Beautiful evening at Twyning. Organised entry and exit doors for the main bar, extra bar outside and hot food on the BBQ out front.
The village green is bigger than the village.
And...the bikers were so polite, most of them didn't park on the grass...they encircled it instead.
Fantastic turnout - great atmosphere.
Lovely venue.
Didn't realise jinx's enthusiasm for queues before tonight...if there was a line, he joined it. Fascinating.... Beer
Great company, as usual Thumbs Up

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Wednesday Already...Tonight is a blast up the Fosse Way for me...The Queens Head,Town Centre,Stow On The Wold,GL54 1AB..lovely setting,many old and historic buildings(also my favourite Library run when i'm in the bus:) )                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

It's here again, jinx...what's the weather doing your way?
Good enough for a promising turnout in Pershore?
They're going to let me out today, if I promise to be good and put some zen in me tank...
Cool

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tonight's weds. meet is at The Anchor,Anchor Lane,Fladbury,Pershore/Evesham...WR10 2PY
Weather this way warm but a few light showers scattered about,so probably no shiny HARLEYS,hahahahahaThumbs UpLOL

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

My favourite bike pub tonight... The wonderful Lower Lode Inn,Northampton..Nr.Tewkesbury... Splendid...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Wednesday's meet is at Moreton In Marsh....The Bell,Market Square,High Street,GL56 0AF..hope Tuesday's weather holds on into Weds.if you see a black Fedora with camera beneath ,say hi..Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Wednesday again already!! Tonight's Bikenite venue is The Aviator pub,Glos.Airport,Bamfurlong Lane,Cheltenham,GL51 6SR...say hi if you see me,might get you a pint...sunshine great here at the moment,so hopefully a big turnout..(laxatives not involvedThumbs Up)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tonight is the turn of Croft Farm Waterpark,Bredons Hardwick,Tewkesbury,GL20 7EE...hope the weather improves by this evening,safe riding everyone..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tonight's venue...The Beer Gardens,top of the Prom..Cheltenham..
You'll see plenty if bikes if the weather stays kind.. Loads of parking space...:)

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

On Gloucestershire, at least I think we are, at Tewksebury; but in a car and enjoying a cider already.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

OOPsy...!!It was Actually at Staverton Airport,Churchdown,by J&S And Completely Motorbikes...my fault,sorry...but was huge turnout,posted pictures up on profile...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tonight's meet is Top Of The Prom,Beer Gardens,Cheltenham..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Weds.night already again...Tonight's meet is at The Haw Bridge Inn,Tirley,Glos.GL19 4HJ..sadly,i'll not be there due to prior commitments,but hoping to do next week's...enjoy..Thumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

LAST ONE TONIGHT!!(until New Year's Day Meet)
Weds. Bikenight is at The Hobnails,Little Washbourne,Nr.Alderton,Tewkesbury,GL20 8NQ
say hi if you see me..BeerThumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 675 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption