Mayday Run to Hastings 2017

18 Posts | Latest reply on 01/05/2017 19:00:27 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

The 1066 Hastings Mayday Run.                                      1st May 2017
Sun (hopefully), sea and seagulls and maybe the odd bike or three at this annual  gathering on Hastings seafront.
All the usual stalls selling everything to do with biking and more besides.
This is one of the if not the biggest biking festival in the UK.
This has been submitted to the calendar.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Dave, Would you Adam & Eve it.
The 1st of May is part of my weekend off and this year, unlike last year my arm will not be in a sling (hopefully) so I'll be on my bike and not a train.
So I plan to join you for fish and chips followed by ice cream on the seafront Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry Dave, I am down in Devon until Monday, with me club, so I am going to miss it.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Chuffing eck Chris are you saying that you've got a day off that coincides with an event Shocked.
Hopefully the queues for fish and chips won't be too long like they have been in the past and the seagulls don't nick your ice cream.

@ Richard (Hastings), sorry you can't make it this year, next year perhaps??.   See you at Grasstrack.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Chuffing eck Chris are you saying that you've got a day off that coincides with an event Shocked.
Hopefully the queues for fish and chips won't be too long like they have been in the past and the seagulls don't nick your ice cream.

@ Richard (Hastings), sorry you can't make it this year, next year perhaps??.   See you at Grasstrack.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Oooop's must've had a dose of "Twitchy Finger syndrome" and posted twice Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Is this going on the events Dave?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can thoroughly recommend this - 'twas awesome the year I was there!Star

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Chris, i submitted this event for inclusion on the events calendar om March 3rd, i'll make enquiries or resubmit it.                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Now on the calendar                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bringing this event back to the top.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bumping this back to the top.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Nearly thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Shame I can't  make this event. I hope all who attend have a great time and please take loads of pics for the calendar. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HugThumbs Up would you adam and eve it ,  ragnar
big man where is you ah .. there ..                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

It was good to see everyone again.
It started off a bit wet but the sun came out when we got to Hastings.

A good day.

There are a few photo's on the calendar

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I went into the Carlisle when we first got to Hastings just before 12 and hung about there for 10 minutes before heading to the stalls. Sorry I missed youCry
A good day out, apart from one downpour on the way in to Hastings we missed the rain, but there was enough surface water to let me know that my right boot leeksThumbs Down

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Thanks for the pics Dave. Looks like it was a good turnout Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 492 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption