Jokes !!

65 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2007 17:05:53 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ugly man walks into a pub with a big grin on his face.. What are you so happy about asks the landlord.. Well i live by the railway and on my way home last night i noticed a woman tied to the tracks. I cut her free and we made love all night...   Did you get a Bl**job asked the landlord..   No i could not find her head....                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Man talking to his friend in the pub. “Have you tried the bronco position?” Friend “No, whats that” Man “You get on the wife doggy style whisper in her ear ‘your sister is better than you’ then just hang on.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Naughty!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

An ugly biker walks into his local pub with a big grin on his face."What are you so happy about?" asks the barman."Well, I'll tell you," replies the ugly man. "You know, I live by the railway. Well, on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, like in the movies. I, of course, went and cut her free and took her back to my place. Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big time! We made love all night, all over the house. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position imaginable!""Fantastic!" exclaimed the barman. "You lucky guy. Was she pretty?" "Dunno...Never found the head."                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1560 seconds. There are 778 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption