Jokes !!

65 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2007 17:05:53 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why did the scarecrow win an award at the film ceremonies... Because he was out-standing in his field....lol                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Flippin heck Skins they are getting worse!!! Have to get my girls joke books out -gotta to be better than those youre posting!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drako's Profile
drako

In: stalbans

how do you make a woman moan after sex ??                                               wipe your willie on her bed sheets                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

A man says to his wife   "Guess what I heard in the pub.  They reckon the milkman has made love to  every woman in our street but one !"   The wife replies   "I bet its that stuck-up Phyllis at number 23 !"                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Harley Davidson died and went to heaven, and was boasting to God how he'd created the best motorbike in the world!!   God disagreed, saying BMW's were a far better designed bike!! Harley said "What the F**k do you know about design?? You created woman and look at the problems we have with them!!"   "Ahem" said God, "I think you'll find that there are alot more men riding my f**king creation than yours!!!"   Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Women eh!!?? Boob jobs, nose jobs, tummy tucks, colonic irrigation, botox, pierced ears, nipples, belly's and cl*ts. Eyebrows plucked, bikini lines, armpits, lips & legs waxed, and they won't take it up the a**e cos it HURTS!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

And one for the ladies....   Why do men have their best ideas during sex??   Because they're plugged in to a f**king genius!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

LOLGood one Flame!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Justthuoght id carry on from FR. a cucumber, a pickle & a p*nis were talking about their awful lives. the cucumber said when i get big fat & juicy they cut me up & toss me into a salad. The pickle said when i get big fat & juicy they cover me in vinegar & throw me in a jar. The p*nis said u think thats bad , when i get big fat & juicy they pull a plastic bag over my head, stick me in a dark damp room bang my head against the wall untill i throw up & pass out.                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

LOL Good one Kenn!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Heard that one before Kenn!! What about the other one you sent me, you must share that one here!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

I shall seek and find you, i shall take you to bed and control you, i will make you ache, shake and sweat until you grunt and groan. i will make you beg for mercy. i will exhaust you to the piont that you will be relieved when i leave you, and leave, you will be weak for days. all my love the flu.                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

18 only.   some girls beg some girls borrow, some girls lead and some girls follow, some bring joy and some bring sorrow, but all thebest girls suck then swallow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Clap
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

LOL Wink Clap I like em dirty, thats a classic!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

o well more were that came from, but was not sure about the reception.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Winkcheeky Kenn as usual...loved them...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

Husband, say's "let try missionary position" Wife "ok how do we do that" Husband "i ll stay here you f***off to Africa                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Nice one Kenn, although after watching Long Way Down last night I think I'd rather be the one going to Africa.   Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

Hi BB yes your prob. right, would love just to take off n do some thing like that. o well dream on.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 809 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption