Pub Grub - Sat 25th Feb - Brum

56 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2017 12:44:30 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Few of us are meeting up for some pub grub and chat on at 25th Feb at the Hopwood House, Redditch Rd, Alvechurch, Birmingham B48 7AB :)

If anybody is interested please let me know so i can best guess how many tables etc are required and to give pub a wee heads up if the numbers are large lol

All i need to do now is decide between jam roly poly or sticky toffee pudding ??????

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I may come if there is a  healthy option. 
Your not having any pudding 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You can have salad and watch me eat my pudding !!!

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Dohhh   quite literally yesterday got a family meal arranged for that day.   another time.  AJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Might be able to come to that, what sort of time you thinking of and when do you have to know by?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Meeting 7.30 ish but it is order your own at the bar, i am not booking anything as such, so if you cant make it until later thats fine :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Yeah out my name down for this one.  it's not far from me either.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Out in public with Spesh mmmmmmmmmm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me +1                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one Smiler :) be great to see you Big smile

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Me with plus 1 or maybe 2                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wahooo bagsie sittin by my boy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

He ll love that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Omg you have to behave then Jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Put me as maybe for this.

Have to check work roster and my Dad birthday is about then so it's possible might be something going on there instead 

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Toyed with this, and I've just checked the late train times from Brum back to Liverpool.
Trouble is, I'd have to set off home before I'd even arrived. Anyone got a Tardis?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wills i have given away all my spare bed space for this night, otherwise i would have happily invited you to crash at Bjs BnB :(

Any new folk who fancy joining us but may be a bit wary of wandering into a pub on their own to try to find us, let me know and i can give you a contact number Big smile

Spesh its you that has to behave

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Looking forward to this be good to catch up Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell seems like ages since we had a catch up                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Well alots been happening be good to see some old and some new faces                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption