Weekend Camp at The Barge Inn, Wiltshire.

72 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2017 13:06:21 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'd be interested in that ...but too soon to put a definite yes to it.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Same here,either venue good for me.,just whistle..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Happy to go with the flow :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Go with the flow seems quite apt, considering last year's toilet problems.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Trust you to think of that Richard !!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
nickzingh's Profile
nickzingh

In: Uxbridge

Barge or Swan, I'd be interested...sounds like the event to be at for a newbie! Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I have been reliably informed that The Barge Inn has changed ownership,  there isn't any info on their website at the moment but it will be forthcoming.
 I''ll get in touch in a couple of weeks to try and find out  some info                                                                                                                                                                             
jaybuzz's Profile
jaybuzz

In: Christchurch Han
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Yes i am up for it.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Any update yet Dave?  

If not I need to start looking at other options for our jollidaysEmbarrassedConfused

Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

The Barges website is still down but the Golden Swan [1 mile down road] is open £5 per head camping ,wash n shower facilities and food] choice is , as before all yours Dave put it on events ,with choice venues and lets get some numbers sorted out [please] Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am in and happy to go with the majority vote for venue Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Apologies to everyone for the lack of progress on this event, i've had a few personal things to get sorted.
The Barge Inn does'nt appear to be doing anything as Quietman2 says, so i reckon The Golden Swan it is then.
I'll start a new thread so any further posts on there please. 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption