Night Out In Chester

97 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2017 18:17:43 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Fabby day haven't laughed so much in a while sorry we had to leave gotta be a sequel thanks to catkins for sortin it luvs ya girlie xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bwana Mrefu's Profile
Bwana Mrefu

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What a nice meet-up. Sorry I had to go early.

Thanks to Catkins for organizing. See you at the next one.

Kev                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Superb meet. How I managed to 4 am i will NEVER know but thanks Catkins, your knowledge of pub crawls left me in wonder!!! Also thank you to my new found friends and the dance floor entertainment, absolutely wonderful evening and looking forward to the next one :-) 
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Absolutely great day/evening Catkins, loved the idea of moving to different pubs as I think it helped people to mix more sitting by different people each time. This has got to be the best Bm meet up I have been on in a very long time. Lovely to meet new people and say hi to those I already knew. Couldn't have asked for a friendlier bunch of like minded people. Hope to be able to do this again sometime. My trouble is as a Nabd Rep I am out with my stand so much. Catkins look forward to you joining us for the Upton on Severn Blues festival 
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Well said Catkins! i would have to agree with you on all points, I thoroughly enjoyed the day/evening and again met i lot of new peeps who i have never met before and some that i have! Great Day Indeedy Big smile. Well it might of been the folks who turn turned up that made the day great but Catkins you still deserve a Big Thank You for at least organizing the event also for putting it on the event calendar therefore making the day possible!! Looking forward to the next one BeerTongue

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Catty Kins, you're a Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Krisbiker's Profile
Krisbiker

In: Boston UK

@57- don't worry, I'm a shy introvert, as all who attended will testify, lol. I managed ok last nite, brill do by the way!

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

I didn't take any fotos soo posed for a few tho so get them up folkies x                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Brilliant day and evening...
Great bunch of people...good beer...nice food...what more could you want.
Made some new friends and enjoyed the company.
Thankyou Catkins for organising and hosting such a great event...you really are a credit to BM.
Hope to see you all again soon...

Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Handshake To any newbie's out there do not be shy, this was my first "BM do" having only joined a few weeks ago and I was made soooooo welcome by everyone. I met and hopefully made some new friends so to anyone out there thinking of attending an event- just jump in there will be someone to save you!. Thanks once again Catkins you are a Star. Love you lots.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So glad I went to this event..met some lovely people...great company to be in. I've made new friends which I'll be looking forward to going on bike rides. The meal was spot on. A massive thanks to Catkins for organising a fabulous day/evening. Looking forward to the next one. Xxx
JayDeeRed's Profile
JayDeeRed

In: Blackburn

Fab day/night - Thanks Catkins for a well organised event. StarThumbs Up

Lovly meeting everyone and looking forward to another meet up soon ... Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1st Biker Match outing had a great time thanks to our hostess Catkins who organised a bostin day                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just hope Catkins makes the next do even better :-) 

Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

TongueThe bar has certainly been set high. Can't wait til the next one, cos I'm going to stay up til 4:00am like the "5" did at Chester. He heBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

just to stay that I'm in chester fairly regularly as my family stay there, so if any chester folk eva fancy a coffee and a catch up send me a PM and we'll sort something out                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

'nuff photos there Cath.  Looks like a good time was had by all.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption