Night Out In Chester

97 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2017 18:17:43 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Definitely up for that, especially after having done a recce yesterday. Hic!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
mikedabike's Profile
mikedabike

In: wrexham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sounds like a great idea to meet the locals, alot of the BM get togethers seem to be either daaaan sarf or oop norf, which quite frankly i cba travelling too.

so i'm in if my shifts fall into place with the date that suits everyone.

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Hey Great !! I'll be up for that any dates suit me an it would be  good to meet some peeps Smile great idea !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Oh dear! Hey sorry bout the double post                                                                                                                                                                             
Bwana Mrefu's Profile
Bwana Mrefu

In: Warrington

Count me in!!

NelGSXR750's Profile
NelGSXR750

In: Welshpool

I am a lady and only an hour or so from Chester.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm up for it... depending on the date Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Dam, it would have been good to have  'session' around my home town again but we're not down there again until the end of March for Mothers day duties!                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi Catkins I'm up for this Smile

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Will see if I can make it when you have a date set

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am in no matter which date you select hun. Looking forward to it already, can make a weekend of it, especially after the pubs I visited when I had the car with me :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the old boot inn is cheap! less than £2 for a pint of bitter/mild if you drink that.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So I found out when I had my car with me :-( lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do not worry, will be leaving wheels behind next time :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To be fair, last time I went, I only expected to be there for a couple of hours but ended staying most of the evening. I can resist anything but temptation :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

By the way, I do mean beer! Had a glass or two which made me have to stay a little longer to ensure I was ok to drive lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

You promised you wouldn't tell LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Krisbiker's Profile
Krisbiker

In: Boston UK

I'm in                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Done !! Names down  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Name down :-) Thinking of staying Saturday night, any half decent cheap hotels anyone can think of that I could park my wheels up at???? 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption