Women

22 Posts | Latest reply on 22/01/2017 12:11:04 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What the feck?  562 users online and only 16 women in total, what a fecking shit site these days, whats happened? love to know where all the women have gone!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Well,i'm dating one of them...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

out of curiosity I read your profile.  Not that appealable.  You come across as a complete twonk who just moans and bitches.   Get positive, be nice and maybe someone out there may become more inclined to be attracted to you!    

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ooo-errr, looks like someone spat their dummy out!

All I can say is get out to events n rideouts, meet people and you never know Wink.

As for renewing subs, I don't think you will have to bother, as the site is accessible to all.   However, considering your comments, I doubt your presence will be missed! 

Good luck in your search for a woman, perhaps I should wish her Godspeed tooThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well I'm dating another one of the girls from here as well. 

Plenty of girls on site. Of all ages shapes sizes and tastes. 

You get out what you put in simples really But one thing you're guaranteed to grab with an attatude and language like that ranges from stuff all to not very pleasant. By the looks of things status quo judging by your current comment. 

If It's a dating site or a shag fest your after maybe one of the other sites out there might be more to your taste. 
Rose67's Profile
Rose67

In: northamptonshire
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Oh dear, someone obviously didn't get Santa's nice list and is now having a paddy about it.....calm down luv and have a mince pie!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Get out there and try meeting up with  some people mate. You may just have picked a bad day, I could name more than 16 women I have met from this site, the majority being on meetups and rideouts, not sitting, in a bad mood, in the privacy of wherever you are. Although I am not looking for more than friendship and rideouts, I have met some really nice people of both sexes.
  So, get yourself out there, I'm sure your not really like how you have initially come across.  

AJ  

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

LOL @Rose    Have a mince pie                                                                                                                                                                              
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell

In my opinion a good mince pie can cure most of the world's ills Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I've always found Jack Daniels to be a valuable medicinal potion too...and you don't have to chew it...win/win :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

^^^ I'll match your JD Jinx and raise you a nice Speyside single malt lol LOLLOL

Its the civilised thing to do, especially if you are worried about your teeth lol 

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Very few teeth left,so JD is good energy saver,too..""OO""                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

You should have gone to the Christmas dinner a last week there were plenty there. I was on a table with 1 gent and 7 lady's it would of been 8 but the short fat scotch bird had to leave early Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

So sorry the short, fat Scottish bird had to leave early lol. If I'd stayed, I might have scarred you for life lol. 

No, scratch that, I think you may be beyond repair already anyways Big smileBig smileBig smile

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Can I bribe you with mince pies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

Depends wot u bribing me to do? Lol LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Forget the mince pies ... Jinx pass the JD bottle pleaseWink                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Ice?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

You posted that at quarter to 2 in the morning? Is it not just possible that a few of us were catching some Z's, ready for work in the morning? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

NO ice, Jinx, don't water it down!Shocked

At rallies I don't even bother with a glass (shocking I know) why would I want to waste it by transferring it into another receptical?! LOL

Double, no coke, no ice, (in a glass) is just the ticket, when in company.Wink

With regards to the time of the original post, I too noticed that and thought that he would have been lucky getting a response from half a dozen folk at that time (male/female). I reckon a heck of a lot of members don't log out. Personally, I tend to forget to do so on nine out of ten timesEmbarrassed.. purely an age thing, methinks!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption