What's The WORST Present You Ever Had??

18 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2017 20:17:16 by gxr6 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Aftershave....TWO years running...FFSTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Worst present I've  had was a flip top plastic dustbin for my 18th, from the man I was living with. Who says romance is dead!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

At least that was practical..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ha ha I've  just realised why your present was useless  LOL Someone put a lit cigarette in the bin the same day, and melted the base.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me.

I was born on my Dads birthday, guess who got the rough deal there LOL

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Now Stu, you KNOW that your Dad says that YOU are the BEST present he ever had!  ...Crazy man ... ErmmShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

A standard lamp...all neatly wrapped in pieces under the tree, that he couldn't even be arsed to get from under the tree so I left it there until the tree came down Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
steveparry's Profile
steveparry

In: Wrexham

My (motorbike owning) Uncle .... got me a "little bo beep" style picnic basket ... big loopy handle on it, it couldn't even fit in the boot of the car.... useless utterly useless

steveparry's Profile
steveparry

In: Wrexham

although this year has been nowt                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pmsl Sandi with the bin Confused

I got what I can only describe as a poncho for Chrimbo...that's ok you think....but this one is shades of pink whit and black Christmas trees and snowflakes Wacko Lmfaooo I don't think I'll be wearing it somehow but the dog may have a nice new blanket Party

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

A handbag!!! Anybody who knows me knows I HATE handbags.....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Should have hit him with it??,Lynn..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Worst??The one i was asked to send back...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

A tan fringed handbag...nope...wait....it was a solid perfume compact which had someone else's thumbprint right in the middle of it.                                                                                                                                                                                
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

It wasn't a 'him', it was my mum, if it was a him, I would have put a brick in it before hitting him with it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Necklace and earrings...even my granny would turn her nose up at it...looks like it was made out of a recycled cider can!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
mr christian's Profile
mr christian

In: Croydon

My cousin got me a sugar coated peanut bar this year. Not only is it a shit 50p present, I'm diabetic (and he knows this), so I can't eat it.

Prat!!

gxr6's Profile
gxr6

In: Caterham
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

A self improvement book, for my 21st from my dad!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption