Negatives to Positives

18 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2007 09:08:09 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just a thought but how do you change your negatives in life into positives.   Reading through some of the posts on the forum so many of us have or have had a rough time at some stage in our life.   I personally use laughter a lot. Also  never look back just glance back and think to myself well if the past hadn't have happened I wouldn't have today or the mystery of tomorrow to look forward to. I have no regrets in my life, things happen for a reason and with each event I just think of it as a stepping stone to making me the stronger person I am becoming.   Life is a long twisty road and I know I still have a lot of corners to go around before I reach my destiny but I know I will still be smiling when I get there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If last November hadn't happened I wouldn't be becoming the person I am.  Its easy to look on the negatives and I have been guilty of that a lot this year.  However my positives for this year are   an opportunity to find 'me'Smile Moving from Brough (I was never happy there) Clap Moving back to my roots (Hull) Being happy because my kids are !Smile Extracting people that dont care or matter in my lifeThumbs Up Fab friends, I am rich in that sense! Top family, my mum is my brick !Star Strength of character Freedom to do as I wish PMA - Positive Mental AttitudeClapThumbs Up making new friends on here starting two new coursesGeek   yes its been a good year!   Our life has been ripped apart but there are still positives and more besides!  We are happy, healthy, and raring to get on with living, so bring it on !!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Totally agree, and well done Nutkin... my own list would be very similar to yours hun!   I have learnt that life should always be about accepting the past and looking forward to the future ahead... we are all responsible for our own actions, and their consequences, so as long as we can do what is right for ourselves and our loved ones, and limit the damage to others as we go, then we can't go far wrong...   "An' it harm none, do what thou will"                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Well done Nutkin & I agree with you & Wiccan1! Being positive & finding the silver lining to any situation is always my attitude....there's always one there..if you look hard enough!! As a light example...my partner dropped my bike (my baby!) getting it out of a van on a ramp...as it hit the floor and I heard the crunch Cry it didn't sound good! My screen was in bits and the fairing a little damaged...he waited for the explosion Ouch and I took a deep breath & asked if HE was ok..lol I then calmly went indoors and went online and ordered the new silver iridium screen i'd been coveting for months and couldn't justify buying cos the black one was ok...a literal silver lining lol Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Just being alive is a positive Smile Sex,beer & money are big helps too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

i like to remember what goes around comes around, its kept me looking on the brighter side and nutkin has summed it up nicely but oggys made me laugh!!!! Thumbs Up(just not beer BRANDY) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Oggy i agree...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

havin a fab circle of friends Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I hate positivity, it does me swede in LOL    I aint got 'sex, beer or money'? Confused Now what?     ROFLMHO                                                                                                                                                                                  
RC's Profile
RC

u got ur mates on bm kwak Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Kwak, sex and money what’s that? Confused pmsl   RC, friends and beer now that I do have HugWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep ur doomed dragon u got me as a bezzie mate lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

HHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP                     Hug RONPMSL XX                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

oops rofpmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL

dragon's Profile
dragon

LOLCryLOL luz ya mate xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

luvs ya 2 hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption