whats happening to this site

5 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2016 19:53:18 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

whats happening to this site.??
it seems to be changing for the worse. i tap on the 20 most popular people and get pages of people, when i only used to get the top 20. i tap on jokes and things and get everything. ive posted 4 new events and they're not there and i try again and it seems like they're blocked. i can't bring up previous events. is it because ive only got a temporary full membership, have the mods got it in for me.
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

when you tap on jokes do you fist tap 'none' so all categories are red then tap 'jokes, games & silly things'?
that SHOULD display just that forum - it works fine for me Big smile

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

The Events calendar doesn't let me scroll left to previous months, only right to the future; but when you click 'Search Events' at the top you can go back and check events back to 2007.

Not tried on the phone, I'm on a notebook.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Matt has reconfigured quite a lot of things to make the site more mobile friendly.

Events may take a couple of days to be made live as there are only 2 of us who can moderate them.  Apologies for any delay but sometime work and life get in the way of the voluntary work :)
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

The latest changes are completely intuitive.lol

This is code for " the changes are NOT intuitive but by the time it takes to post comprehensive instructions, new changes will occur making said comprehensive instructions out of date.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 516 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption