The Bike Show

21 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2016 06:54:02 by Murdoch3352 | Go to original / last post
guynearllandrindodwells's Profile
guynearllandrindodwe

In: llandrindod well
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone going to the NEC this weekend? Like Sunday perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

No its my dads 90th Birthday so thats my day booked up. But to be honest I dont think the bike show is worth the money they charge to get in

iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Evening Gents.

Happy Birthday wishes sent to your father jp, hope you all have a good time together.

Just out of interest jp, do you know how much the tickets are!?

Best regards...

..icey
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

me me im going x                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Tickets are £19.50 advance prob £22.00 on the door

iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Thank you for the information.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I m there Saturday                                                                                                                                                                              
guynearllandrindodwe

Kaycat are you there Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Dont forget that it is £10 to park your bike [if you get it in advance] £12 for parking plus £25 on the door to get in                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Bike parking is usual under cover and free                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

My bad I miss read it . The parking charge is for cars Bikes [subject to availability ] is free                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

think in going sat  carlton Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

good show had fun and enjoyed it too                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Been and i enjoyed it dont know wether my feet did, but nice to sit on what i could never afford .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I,m going tomorrow (Monday), easy for me to get to just jump on the bus seconds from my house and I,m there in a few minutes, cheap!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
colefit's Profile
colefit

In: Preston

I went today.
Trying to decide on a new bike for next year.
Some interesting new stuff so I'll book a couple of test rides in the early spring and make a decision.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

good to here colefit what you fancie ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Flippy neck it were £15 last time  I went. When I first  went, in 2001 I think, you got the *wotsit for free but last time I went they were charging extra for them. When we left the building there were piles of them unsold. *Can't  think of the name for it, the booklet thingy.
guynearllandrindodwe

I went Sunday ( Cold & Wet both ways). I really enjoyed the fmx diplay. Got my eye on a few bikes for the new year now though.                                                                                                                                                                              
colefit's Profile
colefit

In: Preston

The new GSXR1000 looked nice but I'm still tending towards the Europeans. Waiting to see how the 1000cc comparison tests turn out in the new year now.
There's no bad bikes in there these days though.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 729 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption