See You Down The Road...

304 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2024 15:14:37 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Yes RIP Terry Jones. Monty Python's pure gold.

One of my favourite scenes 'Life of Brian' https://youtu.be/Y7tvauOJMHo

What have the Romans ever done for us 😂
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Another Hollywood Legend gone, Kirk Douglas (aged 103) RIP

Always and forever Spartacus                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm Spartacus

Sorry Lindsay you're wrong. He will always be Einar son of me, Ragnar from the film The Vikings                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

RIP Kenny Rogers                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

RIP Tony Rutter Thanks for the skills                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Bill Rieflin aged 59, drummer with Ministry, REM, King Crimson and many other collaborations. Sad times indeed.

Another one joins the best and ever increasing rock band in the skies. RIP

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Adam Schlesinger, singer and co-founder of Fountains of Wayne (aged 52).

Such an amazing talent, prolific song writer and collaborator but will always remembered for Stacey's Mom and the video. RIP

Covid-19, it's cruel, hard and fast.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

As above,adios to another talented person,R.I.P..adam                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have a great afterlife Bill Withers...………….Ain't no sunshine now you're gone                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pussy Galore (Honor Blackman) aged 94. The voice, the looks, the talent .
One very special lady RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Peter Bonetti Chelsea's long standing goal keeper, I did see him play many times and was lucky enough to have a kick about with him and Peter Osgood on the forecourt of a newly opened petrol station on the Kings Road and stroked a fully grown Tiger (It's keeper's wasn't happy about that).

Thanks Peter for the cheers, tears and memories from the first game I saw you, Huddersfield to your last competitive game verses Arsenal and a few testimonials after that.

Peter "The Cat" Bonetti
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Racing Legend Sir Stirling Moss RIP.

The world has lost another Legend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

RIP Tim Brook Taylor Thanks for the laughs "Goody Goody Gum Gum"                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

This morning,one of my elderley cats,Old Mrs.Tubbles,age 16 ,passed into The Land Of Slow Mice..R.I.P,fuzzylugs...xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Brian Howe (66) singer with Bad Company (1986 -1994) passed away yesterday 6th May. Yet another talented individual who has left this mortal coil too early. RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry to hear about Old Mrs Tubbles Jinx. 😟                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Little Richard, one of the all time Rock'n'Roll Greats
R.I.P.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

As above..a true pioneer in many senses...Little Richard,87,R.I.P..( Rocking In Paradise)..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

R.i.P Lucky Peterson,only 55...Blues Legend,gone to strum with the angels...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

George Floyd..:/                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 992 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption