See You Down The Road...

304 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 19/04/2024 15:14:37 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

R.I.P. Lisa Marie Presley. Only daughter of Elvis , gone to jam with her dad aged 54.                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

R.I.P Robbie Bachman
Drummer for Canadian rock band Bachman-Turner-Overdrive aged 69                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

RIP David Crosby of Crosby ,Stills and Nash [and later Young]                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Hey QM2, hope all is well with you, long time no see.

David Crosby, another talented soul gone to join the big band in the sky. A sad day indeed. RIP πŸ™πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Tina Turner
One sassy lady, RIP xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Quite agree Izzy,
R. I. P. 'The Acid Queen' πŸ˜”                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So sad to hear the news about Tina Turner, such a talented and strong woman. A true icon.

RIP Tina, keep dancing through the stars ✨🌟                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

RIP John Hollins.
Chelsea Legend that I watched play in his 2rd spell at Chelsea, a real fans favorite.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sinead O'Connor RiP.
Poignant that the most well known song, seems so appropriate at this time.

"Nothing Compares to you"                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sad news about the passing of Randy Meisner (aged 77) founding member of The Eagles.

RIP, fly high. πŸ¦… I'm sure Lana will be waiting with open arms πŸ’–                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Michael Parkinson; the absolute king of chats show hosts.
Will not be forgotten.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Bernie Marsden formerly of UFO and then co-founder of Whitesnake. He then went on to form Alaska and also MGM. He sadly passed away at the age of 72 on Thursday.
Rip Bernie....                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

RIP Jack Sonni 'the other guitarist' of Dire Straits who has passed at the age of 68πŸ˜”                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

R.I.P. Franz Beckenbauer. What a legend, one of the world great footballers                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 R. I. P. J P R Williams, possibly the greatest rugby full back of all time, scared of nothing πŸ‰ 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

R.I.P. Annie Nightingale, first female radio 1 DJ.

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

R. I. P. Barry John, the greatest Welsh fly-half ever. Farewell to 'the King' πŸ‰πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

R. I. P. Ian Lavender. Farewell Private Pike, the last main cast member from Dads Army.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Whistle while you work, Hitler is a twerp, he's half-barmy, so's his army, whistle while you work!

R.I.P. Ian Lavender.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

It was sad to see the loss of Steve Wright yesterday at only 69. Most of us grew up with him and followed him from Radio 1 to Radio 2 as we matured.

RIP SteveπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption