why is nobody answering me !!!!

61 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2017 21:41:40 by sergeant slow | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

You dont need to take a pilly its just a good way to meet up with other members on a sunny sunday in april

hondadawn's Profile
hondadawn

In: Northampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks jpharleyTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
guynearllandrindodwells's Profile
guynearllandrindodwe

In: llandrindod well

HD3FXD Thank you.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell

You are most welcome Carltonguy Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i have the same problem ? ?  i wonder why. do i care, do i funk

HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't answer someone with no photo. Sorry Busafeller but I'm being honest here ! Add a photo of you , not your bike Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hondadawn's Profile
hondadawn

In: Northampton

I'm sorry I definitely wouldn't answer anyone without a picture Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hondadawn, hiya hon, I wouldn't worry too much, some people on here answer, some don't, I been on here a few years now and made some great mates with some cool peeps. Just ignore the ones who don't reply, really what do they matter anyway? The no reply-ers are just people who ya may never meet or get on with in real life in any case ...
And yes I agree with the sentiments above, I too will never reply to someone with no pic. Why go on a social site and not show your face? xx

PS Well actually I do reply to no-pic peeps, but only to tell 'em to get a pic up or no chat x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

There are a lot of folks who wont answer a pm if there is not a face on the profile pic.

As a Mod i spend alot of time pm'ing folk telling them eactly that lol

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

On my picture I look like a bank robber                                                                                                                                                                             
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Yep...sending your pic on to crimewatch as we speak.

Thanks for the tip Thumbs Up

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

My picture looks like I shouldn't be allowed out on my own Confused

HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

Nah. You all just look like the kind of nutters and weirdos I've spent most of my life hanging out with lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your lucky, I just look like I need some one to go with me when I get let out for the dayWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Stuie you mean to say you were only out for A DAY?? OMG, I'm gonna get in sooo much trouble when I take you back

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

you  not allowed to  be out on your own aj HugLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My photo usually puts people off, I,m a really handsome guy in the flesh !Cry  No, I really am, honest.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

DESPITE my photos,i still managed to tunnel out on the escape commitee,and am now running free amongst the sheep....not a good idea,imho..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Dawn ive messaged you with no reply,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Seems most of the guys local to me I can't message because they haven't paid subscription. Does this happen a lot?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption