why is nobody answering me !!!!

61 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2017 21:41:40 by sergeant slow | Go to original / last post
hondadawn's Profile
hondadawn

In: Northampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello I've sent quite a few messages to men but nobody seems to be viewing them or answering me ...am I that bad looking ??????????                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Not at all Dawn. Just put it down to either they are not very active on site or they are just pig ignorant and not worth bothering with. Men have the same problems too so don't worry that it might be your fault. It isn't!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Dawn

As already said, some folk may not have logged on since you sent the message, some may be standard members who can not reply to your message also.
Whatever the reason please do not take it to heart, i am happy to annoy you anytime lol
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Does that give me a break. Sis?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Bro its my job to annoy you as you well know                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome to my experience hehe. And no, you're not "that bad looking". Blooming lovely, I'd say Thumbs Up

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

your not to fast at answering your own messages honda maybe thy are like you thinking on what to say to you Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
AMBER57's Profile
AMBER57

In: ROYSTON
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

HI,  ,do not worry  some are working and  i think before   xmas is also a busy   time  plenty to   do you soon   find   friends   , i dit   with   some   help  to find  my way around   from katkin and other's, they   real friendly here.  good   luckWink                                                                                                                                                                             
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

In: derby
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

yep and some of us are just to shy ! but kaycat made me feel welcome so just hang in there OK                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Don't worry, it's probably just folks who are offline.

Try using the search page and filtering by people who were logged on within the past month or so. At least you know they are active.

Good luck. Enjoy the site.

Beer

hondadawn's Profile
hondadawn

Thanks for all the replies                                                                                                                                                                              
hondadawn's Profile
hondadawn

I have now found out nearly all of the blokes I messaged were inactive a..just my luck Broken HeartDead                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Dawn, when you do a search there's a drop-down menu at the top right marked 'logged in'. The default setting is no preference, but you can restrict it to folk who have logged in the last day/week/month etc, which should weed out those who've wandered off.
Look at it this way, it's their loss, not yours!
hondadawn's Profile
hondadawn

Thanks wills Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Indeed - filter the search results.

FYI - we're celebrating our 10 year anniversary now and everyone has a 10 day upgrade for free. An email has been sent out to everyone who logged in within the past 5 years, so expect this weekend a lot of inactive members logging in (3,000 this week already).

Also FYI.... standard members are ALWAYS able to reply to you if you send them a message. As long as 1 person is a full member then the conversation stays open.
guynearllandrindodwells's Profile
guynearllandrindodwe

In: llandrindod well

It can feel like nobody has viewed your profile too, which in my case it appears no one has!                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell

Best way I know to get people viewing your profile is to get involved. Join some of the forum conversations and have  some fun. 

It helps if you're an attention seeking extrovert lol. But not essential. I've learned a lot about people just by what they post on the threads. If you're intrested in what they have to say, you're more likely to look them up and who knows, even message them.

Carltonguy, You've made a great start by joining in the conversation. Dive in and have some fun.
Matt's Profile
Matt

^^^^^ What she said!!! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Matt HD3FXD is much more inteligent than you she knows how a spanner works and repairs her own bikes lol. Bit getting back to the thread topic there are a few events being planed for the new year you may be interested in to get out and meet some of the members. Pilly day is a good place to start.
hondadawn's Profile
hondadawn

Thanks everyone I didn't know about the top right drop down but its very helpful.
Jpharley I don't take pillys lol Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2969 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption