biker freindly holiday cottage

6 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2016 13:03:29 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

what do any of you look for when looking for holiday accommodation?                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Somewhere to chain the bike to....like the Old Mill Inn,Dearham...railings all along side of carpark                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I've found the accommodation for our last few sorties into Scotland and found some superb places.  I think I excelled myself this year and no doubt will have to go some to beat our holiday cottage at the end of a peninsular (11 miles down a single track road!) Thumbs Up stunningly beautiful.

I try to look for something unusual, quirky, reasonably priced and remote.  I suppose it's what you need to 'escape' from the drudgery of day to day life, which forms your search criteria. Wink

I'm currently sorting accommodation for our trip to France next year, which is a tad more challenging due to my very dubious french language skillsEmbarrassed  However, I'm sure I will get there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Mais Oui,Certainement..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

c'est certainement difficile de reserver un lit, nours esperons ne pas finir dans une boite!
LOL

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Level pitch, not too stoney, shelter (but also allowing morning or afternoon sun), nice and plentiful shower and toilet blocks - a field kitchen is a big bonus, on-site or close by pub essential.

the actual accommodation I take wi' me!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 1029 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption