Events not Showing in profile

15 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2016 13:20:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Benh's Profile
Benh

In: Grantham
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Is any one else having this problem? I add my self to an event and I show in the guests attending. But.... the event does not show in my profile as attending ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thats weird ................. i shall ask the Boss Man if he has twiddled with anything lol

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Nope, works fine for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Benh's Profile
Benh

Wonder if it's because I use a mac / ipad                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Oh heck don't  mention Macs to Matt lol
Just a small question, have you refreshed your profile page after you've added yourself to the events? Sometimes that's  all it takes to 'right' it.

Benh's Profile
Benh

Did not touch anything then all of a sudden it appeared me thinks the apple fairy was at work here... since then I have added another event and seems to be workin now Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Glad your sorted Thumbs Up

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Definitely the Apple fairy!  The code on the site is fine.  What probably happened is your Crapple "cached" your profile and didn't refresh it when you next opened it (something which should not happen, but Apple is Apple and they like to break all the rules of the internet)

Glad it's ok again now. If it happens again just press Refresh in your browser and it'll be fine
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry Matt,  I think this is still a problem .  Added myself to an event, attended the event. It's never shown in my profile. Using Google Chrome on Android. Everything else is working fine. Have refreshed my profile so I don't think its a caching thing. Not worried about this, just thought you'd want to know Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mine too, not showing.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey guys
it could be that when you added yourself to the event that it didn't fully succeed in adding you.
Can you please confirm that your name / photo is showing on the event?  Only then will it show on your profile.

If you find it IS on the event but NOT on your profile then please let me know which event it is and I'll take a look

thanks
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

Yeah name and pic was showing in the event. It was Scottish xmas lunch.                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

Just checked again .  Noone's name shows but pic is there and pic links through to my profile. As soon as I can confirm I'm definitely going I'll add myself to the Squires event and see what happens with that one.                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

Hey Matt, have you done something? Suddenly my events are showing. Or was it cos I added myself to a second one? Either way it's working now Big smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My name and photo is on the event but not in profile.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption