As a matter of fact - I'm BACK !!

8 Posts | Latest reply on 31/10/2016 10:35:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hey Guys n Gals !! I've been to NeverLand and now I'm back ?????? I've SO missed you ALL and hope to catch up with you all at one the 'do's' in the coming months ....

Say "Hi" to let me know you are still out there ?? XxX                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hey Sweetie, long time no see.   Hope all is good.   Be good to catch up and have a natter 

Hugs

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hey Jude  !    now I have the song in my head                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

**waves** cooooeeeeee Jude!  great to see you back onboard the crazy train. Wink Hope to catch up with you soon.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

In: Droitwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Never Land can't be good if you went there then left to come back "home". Mental note to one's self. Never ever go to never land. Oh & welcome back, er, did you bring us a stick of rock ??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hi hope to see you about soon x

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Greetings,Earthling-ette,and welcome home..:)>                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome back Judy x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption