The 7 Hidden Benefits to Dating A Biker

16 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2016 17:42:56 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ok so I saw this and had a good old giggle.

Thoughts?

http://speedandengines.com/2016/10/11/7-hidden-benefits-dating-biker/                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

So where is the equivalent to lady riders? There are actually some who date non bikers... (sounds unbelievable I know) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Seems to be the usual made in the U.S. load of B****cks to me..but i suppose being mechanically inclined helps, if you intend to ride looking at your reflection in shop windows, to see how COOL you look..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And yes,i do have a black leather jacket(amongst others),but the last time it was 'slick' was when i put some more Nickwax on it to keep out the rain...i usually wear my brown and (very) dirty  Triumph Jacket because it has armour built in,not because it looks cool..
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Number 7 i agree with, we HAVE to be smarter to survive,with all the other di*khe*ds out there trying to kill us whilst texting,drinking coffee,doing their hair(male and female),staring at their Satnav,and dropping off their kids at school ,100 yards away from home...happier ?,of course,no-brainer
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

BUT...i do fear for the happy couple in no.7...they won't be happy for long if they get knocked off wearing those 'outlaw biker' excuses for helmets.Obviously watched one too many episodes of 'Sons Of Apathy'...:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

number 6...yep...
Let me know if you want any more thoughts,Matt..:0>...wassat? you wanted ladies to comment? oopsy...:)>

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have to admit i do appreciate number 3 lol

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Glad to see the lady in 2 has a Yamaha SR...that best of learner beasts for SO many novices..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

No 2: I'd be hard pressed to explain my knee-high stiletto boots, bike or no bikeLOL

Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

In: Droitwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'd very much like to see the English version of this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I found it quite funny, if very American.

Marsha married me and is now getting a bike of her own... biking is just contagious.

But I suppose being a biker isn't super-cool anymore if your partner also has one. lol

Though I've always got my flying license, she'll never get that.  LOL

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Matt,if your dear lady would like to have flying lessons,she can borrow my EX-WIFE'S broomstick..it's hidden in my garage,but just needs a dust-off?Evil Smile

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you could do one for the uk could be good or we could do one in a new threadBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol Jinx Marsha has a collection already.
But of course I didn't tell you that  Ying Yang

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

you realise the answer is 1 to 7 inclusive....Motorcycles...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8613 seconds. There are 626 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption