Evening out in the North.

32 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2017 19:10:31 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

KC and myself are thinking of having an evening out around the Manchester/Bolton area. I am thinking in terms of March/April to kick start the new events season. Now I need to know what people would prefer. Would you like an evening in a pub with a jukebox or perhaps a music venue where the music is loud and the bodies are sweaty? Costs will vary according to type of venue chosen. Obviously there will be no cost if you go for the jukebox option, except your beer tokens and accommodation if you need it, the music venue will have a door entry fee, normally something in the region of £5-£10 depending on what band is on where. I will look into cheap hotels etc if enough people are interested. Let me or KC know if you are interested. 66
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Would love to join you if I was still living over that way.... but a bit too far for me now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

What?? dead easy, fly from Schiphol to Manchester, party on and fly back next day. Nothing impossible Matt. Hahaha. Think of it as easter prezzie for Marsha.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi 66, I would be interested in either option :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

I'd be interested too...depending on dates..                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Hey D6 sounds a good idea!! i would be interested in either option                                                                                                                                                                               
Double six's Profile
Double six

So far so good, I really didn't expect anyone to show any interest just yet but I am pleased to have kindled some anyway. Hopefully we will have a good turn out this time round. I will do a bit of investigating as to what entertainment is on and when and will post more with a few suggestions in due course. Watch this space!
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Like the sound of this. Midlanders and Scots will be treated humanely Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Indeed Wills, just like the No Kissing weekend, there is no regional bar for this event. Everyone is welcome to turn out for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

good to see the interest way hay Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Getting a lot of interest in this event, I was told this afternoon by a standard member they are interested in attending. Looks like KC and me are going to need a big venue for this one!! haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I am thinking if this event goes well I might arrange one for the white rose side of the Pennines, what does everyone think?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Count me in Kev if i can get up there                                                                                                                                                                              
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Sounds good D6 be good to see everyone again Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

KC and myself will start plans for this event this weekend. More details will follow as we have them. Thanks to everyone expressing interest.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Always up for a boogy and beer !!                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Yep, up for this but your choices are limited in Bolton Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Add me too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Thanks for all the recent interest in this forth coming event. We would appreciate a bit more feedback on what type of venue we should be looking for. Do you want a pub with a jukebox or a live music venue with a band on?

66 & KC.

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Somewhere with space to boogie ...don't mind if music live or not.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 556 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption