Your favourite rallies ???

21 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2016 21:18:08 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

In: Droitwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What is your favourite rally & why ? I like activities & silly games on the Saturday, good bands on the night. Some w/ends your spoilt for choice which one to go to. My rally season ended on a damp note. It rained at the WozWolf rally from Friday early evening to late Sunday morning virtually non stop.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sadly,my 2 all-time favourite rallies no longer exist...Ducati Northern Rally,held in Knaresborough,a town of many pubs and clubs....pub crawl contest always a favourite event...lots of other Italian marques showed up to swell the numbers,i won tug o' war and egg catching on different occasions at this one..happy daze..:)>
 The Big Grin Rally,held at the Black Horse, Seaton Ross,close to Holme On Spalding Moor,another Yorkshire venue,held By Italian Motorcycle Owners Club (IMOC) ...was small,friendly rally ,great pub and campsite.. both places highly recommended as bike friendly...
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Oh...a 'live' one would be Farmyard Rally by MAG...loved it,bit muddy getting out though..haha..
Next one a 'no-brainer' The Barflies Rally,held at Lower Lode Inn,Forthampton,nr.Tewkesbury,excellent rally,very friendly,great atmosphere,bands and disco,great pub good beers...as long as the River Severn stays between it's banks....floods sometimes...:)>is the same venue used by BM members for The 'BIG O Weekend'..see events posts section.
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

I've heard of the barfly but know nothing about it. Might be tempted next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Well worth the effort,but get in early for tickets, as strict numbers limit,and high demand....it's in July,but keep an eye on their website from start of year for ticket dates...barflysbikers.com                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

My first time at Barflys and wont be my last great place Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Probably one of the best small campsites around,agreed...and Sam the landlady always treats bikers well,so lots wander there(Lower Lode) all year round just for ride on a day off..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

There's probably not many on here that even heard of it but I always liked the Nob Rot Rally which was organised by Griffin MCC back in the early 80s. The badges raised a few eyebrows and it would be a brave soul that wore one down to his local.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I prefer smaller Rallies than big ones like Farmyard

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Must admit fewer numbers rarely means less fun,BJ..everybody meets everybody else quicker..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Always love the Rebel Rally near Nottingham, but unfortunately they don't do it anymore. Also the Rock 'n Bike near Chesterfield was ace a few years ago, not been able to go again as I now work too far away, hopefully one day again. Have been on a couple near Selby years ago, very small ones but great location and great laughs
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

Keep them coming. All good ideas for next year !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

AutumNABDness, only did it once before they lost the venue. Waiting until they manage to get another ground sorted and get it on again. Not a huge rally but not a miniscule one either.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

I know a few NADB guys but never been to one of there rallies.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Barflys is the best small rally going the work they put in to make it a great weekend. Also the detail the showers and toilets must be ordered by a female Hot showers clean toilets and both have music playing to keep you occupied lol. Also Bmad in Devon not really a rally but a great weekend to be had. Both the above are run none profitable with all proceeds going to charity.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have to agree with JP, Barflys is a fab small rally and the added extras you get are noticeable.  Thumbs Up

Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

Looks like Barfly is going on my must do list.

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

In my rallying days i loved the East Leeds Lions Rally over easter weekend and the Perverts in Leather Rally. That was a weekend i'll never forget! And the Rock and Blues Rally at Squires in August i think...i dont remember much about them, so they must have been good! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

DC the rock and bike at squires still gets a good turn.out from bm why not drag you ass down next year                                                                                                                                                                              
natz2's Profile
natz2

In: Chichester
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Dirty donkey & Chinnor bike dayz are friendly rallies. Held April & July over Bucks/Oxon way. I've moved away now but hopefully gonna make my way home for those

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 795 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption