Can't Sleep

21 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2016 08:06:42 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cant Sleep , Who's awake ?

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Dunno...what time is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clap Lol jinx

Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

In: Droitwich

I'm sleep typing so doesn't count.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol scarecrow x

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Shush,you'll wake Nacho..                                                                                                                                                                             
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

Another night wide awake. 4.15am, not good. That's shift work for you.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Well I'm up at around 3am for work most days so I don't count                                                                                                                                                                              
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

What time do you go to sleep with that early alarm JP ??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

8ish. the joys of being a truck driver but I do get the odd hour in the day                                                                                                                                                                              
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

Body clock makes you scream on days off I bet !!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

You could say that been doing these times for so long if I have a lay in its 6am                                                                                                                                                                              
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

I'm stuck with 'Irregular Sleep-Wake Rythym', basically 'no' sleep pattern.. just have to go with the flow ;)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me to junction47 , i have a terrible sleep pattern , im up at stupid o'clock now x

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

SHHHHHHH...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

I no longer have a set body clock. I work shifts, various days, varying hours. Add that to hobbies / pastimes that see me out at any time within the 24hr clock cycle. For me its now simply a question of is it light or dark & I'm either awake or asleep. There are no "days" or "time".
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It drives me mad sometimes , i wake up and have no idea what day it is ... And this morning is no exception , i had a bad night and woke at 3am , been awake ever since . Maybe we should have an early morning meet in chat x

Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

You'll have a night owl to chat to next week, bet that's the week you have the best bed rest / sleep in years though ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Let me know when your about and ill pop in chat and have a natter x

Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

Will do, hate being a billy no mates when awake.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1112 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption