What are you having for lunch?

79 Posts | Latest reply on 07/04/2008 15:41:11 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Never ate a tiger before kwak But tiger bread has a taste of its own, very soft, not the crusts obviously, and slightly sweet.  Mmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It sounds interesting L C, if my supermarket sell it I'll give it a try next time I go for bread.                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

And you can think of me when you are eating your butty lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

and if it's awful I'll be emailing you what's left LOL   I'm hungry now lol, catch ya later L C, enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

LolSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

tiger bread is cooked with a sesame glaze to its crust,  yummy, I'm not the one you have to worry about with onions Kwak, its the blokey, he could be used for biological warfare!  He has come very close to being kicked out of bed for farting, but usually i leave the room instead and leave him in there with it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

to put the topic back on track,   Ham on tiger baps with an apple and a can of mixed fruit for lunch.   Just taken some chilie out of freezer for later when i get in at 9!   right ho folks im off to work, i just want to get back into bed Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Well I had several hot chocolates at Squires today !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I had a Squire's egg butty and amazingly it was quite edible.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

But i notice the word "affordable" isnt there Kwak LOL, is it still as expensive as i remember?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol Frag, well it kinda depends on ones income, one person's poverty is another person's affluence, init? LOL    Yea, pretty much so Frag, least I think so but then I'm existing on benefits so everything is expensive to me    I don't usually like the food at Squires, I used to, the quality of the food/cooking seems to have got worse over the years. I've heard loads of men say they like the food there so if that's true they will think my cooking is cordon bleu as opposed to Squires' 'cor! dung.. blurgh!' Dead LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

WENT to pub with BC.STORM N MINI,D for lunch today and was lush...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

A cup of coffee   Anyone remember this delightful ditty,us bash street kids used to often chant it before school dinners. Dead Shepherds pie with a dead dogs eye yellow matter spread on thick all washed down with a cup of cold sick! Dead Apologies if you were eatingBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

think yu need a holiday mate!!whatever happened to the magical mystery tour!!                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Hi TM Im ok just reminiscing,I do still fancy a foreign ride though-anyone interested in a Spannish meander-over the hills and far away?.About time you stretched the Triumphs legs TM!                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just gone off my shepherds pie !! Dead   lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

how many shepherds do you put in your pie nut,or do you leave one in the shed for later lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

speakin of lunch its that time of yr wont be able to have a peaceful sunday lunch out!as lovin familys drag thier agein mothers out and clog up the pubs an kids run around unsupervised! grumble moan bitch!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Dinner actually...didn't feel like eating much...jacket potato with low fat cheese, mayo and tuna! Now I am having a comfort eat...a bar of Cadburys fruit and nut (how apt I hear my friends say! pmsl!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1004 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption