What are you having for lunch?

79 Posts | Latest reply on 07/04/2008 15:41:11 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well today my sister is cooking me roast beef with all the trimming mmm Heart    and I don’t even have to wash up after pmsl Cool                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Food Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I had a roast pork  Pig sandwich   I never wash up afterwards, I leave it for at least 3 days Shocked ROFL LOL   I promise to be a good person and make sure it's washed on the same day, when I get the dish washer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I had a sandwich, looks like the mouse had onions again Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

Oggy can you face it after last night DeadLOL    Kwak roast pork sandwich x2 rofpmsl I got a dishwasher and believe me it still don’t get done on the same, I day just leave it till it’s full and iv run out of pots EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Oh yes,I sure can Dragon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Nurophen for me and plenty of water, what a brill wedding I have just got home from. I have just spent the whole week end with a group of people I had never even met before and it was just as if we were all old buddies and to add to it all some were bikers.     All the way to the seaside and didn't even get as far as seeing the sea. Ermm .                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

Cg hope they work mate Thumbs Up   Oggy im impressed that you can even look at food let alone eat itStar Im like you cg only pain killers and plenty of water for me after a night on the booze Dead LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Cottage pie and a home made apple and blackberry crumble with custard!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
funnylilpillion's Profile
funnylilpillion

In: nottingham

chilli gone barmy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

2 toast , scotch egg , and a yoghurt, coffee                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Couldn't even face a slice of toast this mornin! Stoopped of on way back from Oggys For an Angry whopper meal. That settled the old tum. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

Glad it did the trick blues LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Still got my hangover from last nightDead so I'm on the paracetamol and glugging water like theres no tomorrow.......
dragon's Profile
dragon

lol @ u Nutkin LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

roast lamb and all the trimmings @ ,my mums yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Had my lunch prepared and delivered by someone special..                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Ain't love grand Son, I am just about to have my food, not sure what I am getting as I am in bed off work poorly so my daughter has just gone down to make something, she is also off work poorly so it was a case of who felt the strongest to do the food.                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Aubergine curry,channa dhal,an indian salad,raita,basmati rice,mango pickle and nan bread Then a double strength cup of coffee     burp                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Sounds good iggypup - I'm having Chilli beef on cheese and nachos with guacamola, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yep I know, makes a change to nuts !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 753 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption