Gloucestershire Wednesday Bikenites

16 Posts | Latest reply on 19/11/2016 17:10:14 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Not Many Left To Go Now ,but here's a link...>http://www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php....
 carries on collecting money for Air Ambulance year in, year out...little recognition outside of gloucestershire,respect to Steph,the driving force..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bit too far for me jinx due to getting up at 3am                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Know the feeling,had to be up 4;30 for 6am start...no rest for a working peeps                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tonight We are going to Cheltenham, forWeds. Bikenite,Beer Gardens,Imperial Square,Right Beside The Prom...Rudolph and I will be there,wave and say HI!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tonight we're off to The Apple Tree,Stockwell Lane,Woodmancote,Bishops Cleeve,Cheltenham(-ish) GL52 9QG..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

In: Droitwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've heard from friends these meets are very good & well attended. Shift work stops play when they are close to me & too far when I'm working days, oh well maybe next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Had the same problem myself for a long time,Scarecrow..changed jobs recently,so looking forward to doing a lot more next year...But a very good turnout most Wednesdays,all welcome..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php for pub list each year,usually out around start of March..                                                                                                                                                                             
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

Please remember to put next years list on here. The MAA is one of my fav charities, recently done a photo shoot with some mates with the heli at strensham, a couple of years ago done the same at Cosford & had a good chat to the Air crews.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

will do ,no problemo...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

Looking forward to it. Might even find new friends there.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Ho hum....Last Weds.Bikenite till Boxing Day/New Year's Day Meets...
Tonight ..The Red Lion,Riverside,Wainlode,Off A38 at Norton GL2 9 LW...
Usually an 'ad lib' meeting on Boxing Day and New Year's Day at Tippets Inn,on A46,top of Nailsworth Hill and Daneway Inn At Sapperton...off A419 (Stroud-Ciren.)will put up post on these in December

Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

See you there next year if not before.                                                                                                                                                                             
Guyjames's Profile
Guyjames

In: Gloucester

Hi I'm about but seems very quiet in here IM new here                                                                                                                                                                              
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Good Evening Jinx

Hope you are well old chap (long time no see/chat).

I have now moved to the Glous area (GL56) and, whilst looking up local biker events came across these nights you mention. There's a few YouTube vids of them. As you say, well (very well...300+ bikes) attended most times and, was rather too daunting for little ol me.

If at all possible, it would be a pleasure in the future to meet up with you and join you, should that be alright with you.

I am currently in post-op recovery mode after spinal surgery (exactly two weeks ago to the day), so it would be later rather than sooner.

Kind and warm regards good sir...

..icey
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Be a pleasure Icy,and more the merrier...will be posting the new list for 2017 asap next year,hope to be in touch and arrange a meet up,hope your recovery going well..Just look out for Rudolph The Speed Triple and i won't be far away..There is A New Year's Day Meet at King's Head,Bishops Cleeve,Cheltenham GL52 8LU,if you're out and about,see you there.. Ride Safe,Stay Well..:)>

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1971 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption