Devon 2017

57 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2016 03:12:43 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I may have to step away from this one due to lack of paying attention to coversations. If so I will pass all the details over to BJ and let her entertain you for the week

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Put me down for two please,BJ..Or JP....Whoever..                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Will do Jinks

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Think me n Lou might be up for this, depending on the when                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Feisty and Lou on Tour lol

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Now do I put myself through the same ordeal as 'lower lode' ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Spesh you know you lurved it Tongue

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Spesh... ya know ya wanna Wink Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Me thinks Spesh may protest too much Tongue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi guys would like to come lets see if my bike is up for it ,getting probs with it ,watch this s pace .And hello peeps not been on for a whileHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hello my wee flower :)

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

What's the date then? It's a while since I've been to the deep south LOL

JP's Profile
JP

Not sure if this is going to happen now. Unlikely I can make it and bj may  not be able to take on due to personal reasons. If any members wish to take this event on let me know Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

That's a shame, a purely BM gathering would be good.
As a potential alternative and to save anyone having to organise anything, I put in a request to the Events team to add the Mach 2 Motorbike Festival at Machynlleth in Wales (not too far from Barmouth for those who've been there) on last Bank Holiday Monday in May.
It's £65 for a four nights camping (Thur to Sun) but a different kind of rally from the tinnies, tents and wet T-shirts kind - nicer IMHO.
Here's a link to some info, they don't seem to have a dedicated website: http://www.eventgoat.co.uk/machynlleth/mach-2-the-motorbike-festival-2017/
Anyway, that's 4 nights and if folk wanted to tack on a few days (specifically BM) from/to the weekend either before or after at another site then that would make a week-long meet, albeit in two parts.
Thoughts?
JP's Profile
JP

Yes that's a great one to get on the events may even be able to do that as it's just a long weekend and only up the road                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

What? still no BM gatherings on the cards for 2017?
Not good enough lol

JP's Profile
JP

Izzy has sergested the mach2 event in Wales                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption