Devon 2017

57 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2016 03:12:43 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bubble wrap my be required :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I know its early to start thinking about next year but it can be a real pain trying to find a site that will take high numbers of bikes hence the early posting. So if anybody is interested in a Devon camp 2017 let us know if numbers are there I will look at a block booking for a small farm type site on the North Devon coast. Prices are looking around the £9.00 to 15.00 per person per night depending on facilities and location                                                                                                                                                                              
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

In: Kingsbridge, Sou
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I live in south devon and know some mates who know farmers if that can be any help may be a field of something ? im in Paignton/torquay area                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok lowrider thanks for the offer will keep it in mind

JP's Profile
JP

Hoping to get to see a couple of sites soon will post details as I get them

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Devon would be great , i can go to this one . Some are to far for me x Clap

JP's Profile
JP

Be good if you can make it and get to meet some of the other members                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I will find a way . It would be nice to actually meet the folk on here x

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Me and Marsha will be up for this and hopefully with Marsha on her own bike!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one Boss Man .....be interesting to see you guys on a JP ride out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I have a couple of site's that are happy with group booking from us but will go and see the sites before making any comitments                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Watching with interest - will consider coming down since it's a week-long camp.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one Izzy, JPs ride outs do have a legendary anticipation about them lol

JP's Profile
JP

legendary anticipation ?.  Other words have been used

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Any idea to dates for this yet please                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not yet shelley work keeps getting in the way of planning stuff

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

You obviously haven't got your work/life balance right JP.                                                                                                                                                                             
56Steve's Profile
56Steve

In: Bridgwater

I am interested JP, living close by as i do, can't commit yet, but will keep an eye on your updates.  Cheers! Bro!Beer                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP i am not allowed to swear on here lolCensored

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP posted

I know its early to start thinking about next year but it can be a real
pain trying to find a site that will take high numbers of bikes hence
the early posting. So if anybody is interested in a Devon camp 2017 let
us know if numbers are there I will look at a block booking for a small
farm type site on the North Devon coast. Prices are looking around the
£9.00 to 15.00 per person per night depending on facilities and location

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6133 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption