Why??

168 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2017 21:42:02 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I'd say you have hermit tendencies...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

That sounds painful ... is there a preventative for it? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sell the cave and go urbanized...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

why, when i'm practising chords and scales, do eight fingers turn into seven extra thumbs and a stranger...??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why does posting in the wrong place happen?

I mean it's not as if my lying eyes can't see what's in front of them!!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Why can't I have long slender fingers? My short fat fingers are hopeless, sorry to those whose profiles have suffered an overload of viewsEmbarrassed

Anyone know where I can buy a full set of slender fingers for a reasonable price? Ermm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm awake in the middle of the night most nights, just wake up and can't get back to sleep Cry .. end up getting up for an hour ...

Message me, I'll probably be on the puter ... Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Why does my dog have endless patience for food,but a ten second fuse for walkies...?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

WHY....does every other car on the road seem to have one headlight or tail light bulb gone ?
WHY...do car drivers think it's a good idea to cross double white lines on blind corners??
WHY..can't car drivers see further than the end of their bonnet?
WHY...don't people dip their headlights until i blind them into submission??
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

WHY...does everybody seem to slow down to 40mph at night on unlit roads..?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Why? does no car maker see fit to fit mudflaps any more(apart from Land Rover)?? Been on a motorway in the rain lately?Even small cars throw up as much water as artics...:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why the hell am I still on this site?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Cos you love us all Yarg EmbarrassedBig smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

Why, after 8 years of trying to escape this horrible house - I don't want to leave..Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But nobody loves me anymore Joey, everyone has gone and left me.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Grt yerself up to Matlock in April  and down the Roadhouse in March. Also can you see yourself in the Brass Monkey video ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I saw us AJ, got me from the back (my best side), saw the VFR looking good. I,ll most probably be getting to Matlock with Gill my pilly and meet you at Bassetts.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

kokay Party                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Why can't people understand it's bloody stupid and dangerous to use a mobile phone whilst driving..even hands-free is a serious distraction..just ask the relatives of people innocently involved when these idiots cause an accident...                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

I still love ya Yarg...not too easy seeing whats on here at the moment..Normal service should be resumed next week if Sky pull their finger out!!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.6401 seconds. There are 762 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption