Why??

168 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2017 21:42:02 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Why don't people make jeans that fit my(current) shape?
Why can't i put subtitles on my profile pictures(stupidity,possibly?)
Why can't i copy and paste photos onto my forum posts(see above)?                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Can't answer the first one....but matt is sorting other two out (see issue thread)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

With so many paid up members, why do so few post?                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Because stamps are too dear to waste on the likes of you,that's WHY..Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Does anyone still use snail mail Jinx?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

yup...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Why? why can i still not put captions on my profile photos...got lots of unidentified pics..:/                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Why? Why do badgers always pick my compost heap and lawns to prospect for mineral wealth?
Why does all my Spam have invitations to meet Russian women??? I don't speak a word of Russian,still struggling with English...:/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Vodka.

There you go.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

So by that measure,if i drink Tequila i should be able to converse in Spanish/Mexican??.....Cool...:)....A thought ,will Slivovitz work too.?..some hiding in the back of a cupboard here,somewhere..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

WHY ME?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why does there seem to be more people ready to be offended by everything these days?

I sang/recited a line from a favourite film of mine tonight in company, as it is a funny quote that people who love the movie would immediately recognize. Immediately I got 2 or 3 people telling me I was 'racist' for saying it!!!! I was like WTF! Its a line/sing song rhyme from a movie I love and I had no idea there were racial connotations to it.... no idea!!! 
Obviously the people who were offended had never seen the movie. I actually had to google it to see why it was apparently so offensive and still cannot see the offense in it??? And no it did not have any offensive words in it at all. WTF is up with folk now???? I refuse to live my life in a world where I am wary of what I say especially when I KNOW I am not offending anyone x

Rant over... (sober by the way... oh Im offending myself now as Irish are always drunks lol) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

WHY? Don't people READ your profile before messaging you??????

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lily, apparently, data shows that most people only read to about 50% , so most won't have scrolled all the way to read at the last part of your profile xx

Why are buildings called apartments when they are altogether ?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Just a verbal trick to give a mental sense of owning your own space,methinks..:)>definition is"a set of rooms for living in..."
at least 'Tenements' sounds a bit more honest,(quote) "typically in poorer areas of a city..."                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

WHY ?..won't companies admit more freely that they have an age cut-off point when you apply  for an advertised vacancy..would save a lot of wasted time on both parts..:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I like that one Feylin, 'apartments' ... never thought about it like that Big smile
Yeah bugs me that some people don't bother reading profiles, I don't even respond to 'em to point out their ill manners... its all good though, it shows 'em for who they are Wink

Yeah Jinx have come across that before, it annoys me that age seems to matter before education, experience and work skills now.

Oh did you know that it is actually illegal for a potential employer to ask you/or try to find out at interview what age you are?
Not sure if illegal on app forms etc...

Why??? ....do the mainstream news channels talk about shite like, doctors(government) say we need more healthy diets (well bloody well outlaw fast food/cigs and alcohol then if you are so bothered but you won't cos you make too much money off some of those), and what 'celebs' and actors are up to, and not what is REALLY going on in the world at the minute? (I know the answer but just having another rant)

Yes I know 'tis depressing but it is reality.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

WHY? Why does my dog end up with more toast than me,why does he wait till it's pissing down with rain to want to wander around the lanes and fields,why does Nacho drool through the holes in my Crocs when i'm eating..why am i talking to myself??? :/>
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

What I want to know Jinx is WHY you are eating Nacho from your crocs? Surely if you put them in a bowl the cheese won't drool anywhere you dont want it to!! hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that Crocs as in crocodile though? That would explain why it's drooling .

Yes Lulu, it's discrimination now "ageist" to refuse an application based on age , however there isn't any legislation that says " x number old people have to be employed " by a company , as it does ( rightly so ) for disabled .
So once the application / interview done n dusted , they can say "no thanks mate " , all quite legal .
Very difficult to prove discrimation based on age at best of times , within own workplace ,nigh impossible for job applications

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption