Why??

168 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2017 21:42:02 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Joey, I hope Al is wearing his 'safety' Headband ??!!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I was fuming,couldn't find my black Santa hat ,with 'bah humbug' on...:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

WHY do car manufacturers seem to be hell-bent on making front flasher lamps as invisible as possible by tucking them into the headlamp assembly...are Construction and Use dictates now obsolete??                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

AND..in the same vein....why does every other mildly 'customised' bike have NO front mudguard (oopsy...FENDER...lol)fitted..is this just a pointer to just how LITTLE these bikes will be used on our glorious highways??...owt without round this way would be treated to facefulls of horsepoo,cowshit,or gravel every day...and that's before it rains...still,it looks cool,just like Apehangers...hahahaha
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why do some people like apehangers ....daftest lookin' things I ever seen on a decent bike... ugh! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And SUCH an aid to sublime comfort ,supreme machine control,but at least is great for penalty points avoidance..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Must fit a set o them on my next bike lol LOL

Why ... does today feel like a Saturday? Spent most of this evening thinking it was .... duh me!

the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

WHY! why are we here? Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Everyone's got to be somewhere,TVT.:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
56Steve's Profile
56Steve

In: Bridgwater

We are here to ride,ride,ride,ride, 
Why? because we love it bros and sista's HeartHeartHeartBig smileCoolThumbs UpSmileClap

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Why did my chair have to take my last pair of reading glasses.Only one thing left to do now get knife and go in though the back Cry

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

yeah   Had to dissect my settee a few years ago to extract the daughters hamster LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

why is there always so much work to do after the crimbo hols?  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why did a stag have to jump out in front of my vanStern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

OH DEER!!!....(could not resist)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

WHY...don't ALL apples taste as wonderful as the Braeburn i devoured as part of lunch...?
Nomnomnomnom..:)>

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

WHY...does the curse on an ex-wife still continue to dog my steps..????                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Why do I always begin preparing an evening meal, then open the other fridge and find something much more tasty & interesting? Confused

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Why?Cold tins with alcohol content are always more tasty and interesting,imho..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Why, after a poor, uncomfortable, wakeful night of trying to sleep, does my bed feel suddenly comfortable, cosy and welcoming when daylight arrives? ErmmConfused why?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1176 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption