Run for the South East To The Big 0 Birthday Bash

38 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2016 12:57:05 by havfun | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are we there yet :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Not long now .... party on                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've been asked to sort a run from the South East to the Big 0 Birthday Bash (AKA BJ's Pension Party).The idea is to have a meet up at 11-30 in the layby on the A40 about 2 to 3 miles from Jct 8 off the M40 heading into Oxford, There is a Snack wagon and toilets here.Then leaving here at 12 noon to cover the 60 miles to the Lower Lode Inn, taking about two hours on A's & B roads (L Plates welcome)(Get your CBT done Shortbread) but if David N and XJ don't go looking for tree blocked roads it may take longer.Dave VM is looking to leave the south coast about 8am and I will be leaving Central London around 9-30am.Stutts will be leaving Southampton god knows when and phoning me asking "Are we meeting at the services on the motorway?"All Welcome, 

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

If I get chance I will take a drive down though evesham and on to J9 M5 as far as I know it is clear but will let you know of any roadworks on that route.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've been asked to sort a run from the South East to the Big 0 Birthday Bash (AKA BJ's Pension Party).The idea is to have a meet up at 11-30 in the layby on the A40 about 2 to 3 miles from Jct 8 off the M40 heading into Oxford, There is a Snack wagon and toilets here.Then leaving here at 12 noon to cover the 60 miles to the Lower Lode Inn, taking about two hours on A's & B roads (L Plates welcome)(Get your CBT done Shortbread) but if David N and XJ don't go looking for tree blocked roads it may take longer.Dave VM is looking to leave the south coast about 8am and I will be leaving Central London around 9-30am.Stutts will be leaving Southampton god knows when and phoning me asking "Are we meeting at the services on the motorway?"All Welcome, 

JP's Profile
JP

Ragnar you will need to approch via the A438 and Forthampton village if you follow the signs you end up on  the wrong side of the river

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

My Twat/Nav puts me in the bar and if I go on to Google street view, I'm sitting on my bike with a pint in my hand.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

JP what did you tell him for we could have waved lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

You would have had to swim the river to take him his beer

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I like that idea                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Or you could jump in Sis and it would be a tidal wave                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

LOL  that will hurt  Ouch 

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm in a pub in South East London, over 100 miles away, the sun is shining.
If the turns black very quickly then I'll worry.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Carol, David Neale, Stutts, Dave VM, Passenger, XJ, Shortbread and myself are meeting up at Oxford plus who else is coming up with Dave from the south coast.

If anyone else would like to ride up with us, just drop me a PM.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm coming up in the car from Kent. Not sure what time am setting off Fri AM - but just wondering which is the best way to go? Satnag says M25, M4, M5 but an alternative is M25, M40, A40! & what's this about postcode taking you to the wrong side of the river???? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I think the postcoad may put you on the wrong side of the river. have a look on gogle earth and work your route hoping to get some banner directions up friday midday or call me and I will laugh I mean direct you. Dont go m4/m5 too much traffic around Bristol

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If you do use the M40/A40 route and you're passing our meeting point near Oxford at the right time. Stop and have a cup of tea with us.Beer I know it's not tea but hey ho                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

i  can smell the bea
wat time does pub open tomorow

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9209 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption