NEW FEATURE: Redesigned profile display

31 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2016 18:58:28 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Madscot
Its at the bottom of the profile...well mine is showing site staff.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

rowanblossom

i meant in forums or on main lists as bottom line of anything is if it requires effort to find most won't bother.  It also means if you move a post or comment as a staff member is clearer that your site staff on forum.

Every forum I've been a mod on marks the staff so people can see or ask for help easier.  Nothing to do with profiles in itself
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been trying to make some changes to my profile but it's not saved any Made about four attempts now
Will try on laptop later in case it's just my phone causing the problem but anyone know if I'm doing something wrong ?
I did click on the save icon before you ask Not that senile yet :)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Like Stuie my ipad doesn't like the new profile design, double tapping doesn't enlarge the photos and I cannot scroll within a profile to read what is disappearing off the bottom of the small window that opens when I click on a profile. Clicking on a profile link doesn't open the profile in a new page except once I found when loading a profile from the chat room
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Madscots... It's indeed at the bottom of profiles.  Forums are next on my to-do list for a full rebuild. I will definitely include it on the new forums design so people can see straight away who's staff.

Feylin, did you get it fixed with regards to editing and saving?

Catkins, I'll need to add a new feature for moving photos to other albums.  A little bit more complicated than it sounds unfortunately.  I'll see what I can do.

Everyone else... Crapple products (iPads, IPhones etc) have a big problem I've been unable to fix (trying for a few weeks).  The problem is that Apple hijacks the double-click command, completely against internet standards (but who's gonna argue with Apple? Lol).  
I'm working on a new solution to fix this and will let you know when done.
For now - deleting, rotating etc of photos cannot be done from Apple devices.

Thanks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I deleted a few photos from an album and now they're back . Is there something else i should be doing as well as clicking on the wee bucket ?
Don't want to have to delete the whole album and start again Confused
Any help appreciated , thanks  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Matt
Im having trouble with seeing whos on line, new members etc on my tablet just comes up with no matches found try another search any ideas on what to do?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Matt

Nope , still trying to edit my "more info " bit on profile but it keeps reverting to the original text
Tried deleting the whole lot and nope, its still there 
Have been able to change other parts but not the bulk  text.
  I dont want to disable the profile just cos stuff in there needs changing 

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

And where's my explanation for putting captions on my photos??..i'm still asking politely...pliz...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Feylin do you refresh the page after you've edited your profile? Sometimes that is all it needs for your editing to show. Jinx, captions have been dealt with, working fine now.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1008 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption