Parish Oven - Bike Night

5 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2016 18:59:17 by Morseman | Go to original / last post
Morseman's Profile
Morseman

In: Chesterfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For people in and around the Derbyshire/South Yorkshire area, there's a new bike night that I'm told has only been going for a few weeks, so may not be well known about yet.

The pub is called the Parish Oven and it's located in a village called Thorpe Salvin (postcode S80 3JU) and starts at 6pm on a Monday night.

I went last night and the pub had put on a BBQ and were selling tea and coffee plus the bar was open, of course.

I'll check to see if they will be holding an event next Monday, as it's a bank Holiday of course, but there are some nice roads round the area if you fancy a ride on a nice summers evening.
MrBen's Profile
MrBen

In: Derby
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

It sounds good to me
keep me posted. If it's on next Monday evening and it's decent weather I'll have a ride over :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That would be a nice little jolly from my way might pop over Monday sometime                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

not far from the pilly do other weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Morseman's Profile
Morseman

In: Chesterfield

I checked with the pub and they confirm that the bike night will be held on Bank Holiday Monday.

I'll be going but the other triker that will often go out for a run isn't sure if they will be back on time, so I may be on my own.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 749 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption