What Men Really Mean

13 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2007 11:22:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

OK  He didn’t actually listen to anything you said but he’s learned that if he doesn’t say something when you talk, you keep on talking   Five Minutes          Somewhere between ‘in a little while’ and ‘the end of time’ Never actually means 5 minutes unless YOU gave it a time LIMIT, in which case it means 5 minutes  timed to the closest millisecond.   Of course I love you for you!                                            He loves you for your body. If that goes so does he.   Is it ok if I …? He’s already done it, so you may as well approve.   Loud Sigh                                      Not actually a word, the sigh goes with the realisation that he’s going to have to work out a way to undo something  he’s already done in the hope that you will approve.   Nothing      He forgot what he was going to say, most likely because he was distracted by the subtle jiggle of you/your sister’s/your friend’s/some stranger’s BREASTS   Thanks          Thank you. Really, really, thank you  - I thought for sure you’d say NO!                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

So you lot do understand us after all Shocked   you got no more excuse's now girls LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Touche Kwak :)                                                                                                                                                                              
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

well done kwak!!!! shows you we do know them more than they reolise....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah, but having realised that, do we really really want to lmao!!! now that is a loaded question girls uh??......................... Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi kwak,sound's close 2 the mark!,have you got a leather couch because you would make a good shrink.lol. knowing u women know us men that well,could b a little scaryThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

so we are transparent,  gullible ,liars,cheats,an tit watchers,??ok whatever!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

LMAO @ KwakLOL Tis funny reading each other's faults in joke form & each sex finding the truths in the jokes!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

thefurry1 said:  hi kwak,sound's close 2 the mark!,have you got a leather couch because you would make a good shrink.lol. knowing u women know us men that well,could b a little scaryThumbs Up Lol @ leather couch, funny you should ask me that cos I've done a fair few 'agony Aunt' sessions over the years.   tangoman said: so we are transparent,  gullible ,liars,cheats,an tit watchers,??ok whatever!! PML @ tango, don't forget to add 'quick to agree' , as in 'anything for a quiet life'   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

my dad had a sayin when asked where he was goin[in the days when men were men!!] ''jus gonna see a man a bout a dog''an that was it! he was gone![the pub,his girlfriend,his mates!]we did eventually get a dog yrs later!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

My ex-husband had a saying, ( his dads advice for a quiet life on our wedding day) - 'Yes dear' in answer to anything and everything, knew I should have asked for a trike, lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

one thing my dad really did mean was after i met his girlfriend one morning ''DONT TELL YOUR MOTHER''an he meant it most sincerely!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well we all think we know some body very well, then the marriage break's down,next divorce,well we all been down that road! that's when you realise you don't know the opersite sex as well as we thought!. well kwack do u think i could get 1 of them leath thingy's.lol. TF1.  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5470 seconds. There are 1484 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption