Charity night out

23 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2007 14:26:10 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I wouldn't know about the cost of the beer, only drinking Soda and lime all night. Cry next time is it my turn to sample the cheap beer.   Will contact my brother and ask when his next show is and will let you know.                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good Dips...Will it be the same place or does he do the circuits....                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

He eorks all over the country Skins as well as abroad and not just your tourist haunts either. I will have to find the link to his web site and out it on here, he is also a NLP as well as doing private hypnotherapy to help people.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 650 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption