Which bike from your past do you miss most and why?

27 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2016 13:33:09 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Finally buying the poster bike on my bedroom wall as a teen , GPZ900R, blue silver, what a missile , broke the bank insuring it at 20 years old but totally worth it
, 22k in 18 months , sadly ended by a blind bitch at a junction, devastated

Manic636's Profile
Manic636

In: Chorley

Miss my ZX636R B1, bonkers and a complete hooligan bike, great bike and very me...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Honda CM 125, I miss the exercise it gave me every time I had to push it! Which was almost every time. I became friends with the breakdown fella cos he rescued me a lot lol.
Loved the independence it gave me, when it did run OK.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

None of them...that's why they're in the past...the one's I liked I still have..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I still miss my Honda Shadow 125 , mostly because it's the only bike i've ever had  LOL
It was a toss up between selling the car or the bike , the bike lost  Disapprove
Lucky i have bike pals who never let me go too long without a pillion ride  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm the same Crimmy, miss my wee reliable Yam YBR 125 that I learned on, certainly don't miss my most recent Kwak ...glad to see the back of it last few days, now back to Yams again Wink x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

hmmm...so many to pick from,but would have to be my 1975 Moto Guzzi 750 S-3,black with orange stripes...restored to concours then thrashed mercilessly the length and breadth,rallies,track days,touring,classic bike shows..re-restored 3 times,faster and smoother than a LeMans,a true 'factory cafe racer'...before they became trendy..see my profile pics for NAE649R...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 725 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption