Which bike from your past do you miss most and why?

27 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2016 13:33:09 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mine is my Yamaha XJR1300. (my blue modified one) Biggest regret of my life! It was fast! Comftable! And truely stunning due to nearly everything being mirror polished. (Alot of time and money) And still to this day is the most powerful XJR1300 to be dyno'd at seastar superbikes! (Little record for myself haha) There is a picture of this beaut on my profile if you find yourself wanting a peek! I know i can not possibly be alone with a story like this so feel free to express yours! :-)
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

My CBR600 - first bike, loved it, wish I still had it. Nuff said                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi ?? I have two bikes I miss the most from my past 1gsx-600 f and my tl-1000r both bikes I kept for four years and both bikes where taken everywhere,loved them ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The CBR600 is a great bike. I had a 600F and the 600RR F was a better ride obviously! RR just felt like it belonged on a track full stop.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

my first big  bike well big to me at 17 CB 250 red one  fell off a lot did a lot of miles and my first rally on it to Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
MrBen's Profile
MrBen

In: Derby
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Mine has to be my XT500 yam. Good style, great engine and would go anywhere. Including places I shouldn't have lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha naughty MrBen! We have all done it though! If i could find my old XJR i would pay what ever it took to have it back in my garage! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

My Royal Enfield 250 Continental GT. I bought it new in 1966 and regret selling. I have saw it on a FB classic site last year but don't know who owns it now. Given the chance, I would buy it back.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

1972 BSA B50SS 500 Oil in Frame. Bought it in the early 80's in several boxes and restored it. It was a cracking little bike, wish i had never sold it !
Same as Catkins with her bike, i've only a few photo's now.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

My 2nd bike I owned Honda 400/4 loved that bike back in 1983                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

very boring my NTV was best bike ever for my daily ride in
and out of London never went wrong
was more duck tape than bike when he was killed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My first bike .. It was an H reg unrestricted NSR 125 did 125mph and seemed huge to me ... Loved it and would have kept it but had to sell sadly ... Have loved all my bikes though ...                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

1961 Royal Enfield 350 made in Redditch not one of the cheap Indian jobs 

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

1961! Did you buy it new JP?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hows the shoulder ?  Bitch                                                                                                                                                                               
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Slowly getting there, back up the hospital in three weeks time sweetie, Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I think my XJ900f is the only bike I really miss.
Such a good bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

BSA A7 chop I had back in the mid 70s
A bitch to kick if she got damp but that bike had a soul.

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Would agree with David Neale I had an Royal Enfield 250 Continent GT great bike!! but still lucky enough to still own a couple of 250 Crusaders also great bikes                                                                                                                                                                              
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

My mate Tims blue Honda C70 step through with a white topbox. We used to take it two up trail riding across Black Hambleton many moons ago. Oh yeah and my left leg was in plaster which added to the daftness of it. Had some great fun on that bike back in the day.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 719 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption