As I Mature

27 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2007 04:16:45 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

You, me and millions of others, LC                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good as i sit here so sad, im glad its not just me, but why oh why dont we learn from our mistakes.   I have a 17 year old daughter and a 20 year old son and sometimes i wish they were my parents not me being their mum                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

jus keep puttin one foot in front of the other,  an one day it will all be over!!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Right bundle of fun, aren't you??? LC it's easy for me to say cheer up, but I will anyway:   CHEER UP, HUN!!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

jus lookin on the bright side!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I've learnt you get more keys & loads of plastic bloody cards Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I realise I have lived my life the wrong way round but thankful I did as I am having the time of my life now and wouldn't change anything.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption