EN 500 A Kawasaki

8 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2017 03:33:20 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Kplm adventure's Profile
Kplm adventure

In: Alford Scotland
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

EN 500 A Kawasaki- I am after some parts for one of these the list is not massive however some of the parts will make this restoration to at least MOT standard, otherwise very expensive.
So anyone with some bits would be greatly appreciated, 
 (for sale). Possibly other bits required.
Haynes manual
Fork seals, clips
Fork dust seals
Fork handles ok Joke :-)
Speedo etc missing plus assembly
Speedo cable
Throttle cables
Thermostat
Rear brake switch assembly
Side stand switch
Exhaust, does not have to be standard
Side cover on nearside drive train (belt drive)

Rear indicator assembly
Tyres

Thanks in advance
Oh update it runs now, gears yea no throttle cables so choke only
OK so I was given this EN 500 barn find by very nice person.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I've got the Haynes manual. EN450 & 500 twins, 1985 to 1993. I'll post it to you, private message me an address to send it to.
If you make a donation to *charity you can have the manual for free.
* any charity.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How's the project coming along?                                                                                                                                                                             
altheman's Profile
altheman

In: yeovil
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hi are you still on the look out for bits for your en? i've been emptying out my workshop and all my stuff should be here during the week,if you still need parts etc let me know and i'll see what i have left from mine i had the b version but some parts are interchangable. al
Kplm adventure's Profile
Kplm adventure

Hi
yes still looking for parts as originally listed.

Kplm adventure's Profile
Kplm adventure

So an update I posted an update and it did not appear.

So the bike is running with new battery fitted, after freeing off clutch starts first time with new fuel, I was working on another project so slightly sidetracked.

Still requires various parts for mot it Runs though.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the update.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Gremlins gave my post the burps.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 726 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption