The Big 0 Birthday Bash - 23 to 25 Sept 2016

227 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2016 18:38:13 by Tinkytinkerbell | Go to original / last post
cookie929's Profile
cookie929

In: bristol
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

cookie929's Profile
cookie929

In: bristol
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I made it what a nice placeClap                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

home safe n sound
twas a good doo
hope you got your bike sorted

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Great weekend lovely to catch up with those not seen for while Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Ditto For Me...But no prize for "shortest distance travelled".??.Hope everyone makes it home Disaster-Free..and same sentiments for me,great to meet so many familiar faces,keep up the free choccy bars,too..X Jinx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Don't forget to upload your piccies on the events page so the rest of can see what a good time you all had                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Had a brilliant weekend with fab folk.
Mega giggles for prob all the wrong reasons but hey ho lol
Hope you werent too Embarrassed Bro.
Thanks everyone who came.
And special mention to Jaxs for the excellent birthday cake and Wills for shaming Ragnar and dancing Star

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

If I had had a pair of angel wings like Will I may have had a dance (more than likely not though).
Great weekend, Thanks Sis for putting the work in and I hope everyone gets home safe without any drama's.Broken Heart

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Had a great weekend But found out Im dislexic. Lemonade is not spelt Southern Comfoft, Lol Hope you got home ok Carol and your bike sorted soon.

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Please, Miss, it was that Tira-ma-Suzy who made me do it Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a fantastic weekend with fantastic folk who all have a wicked sense of humour Hug Lower Load is a beautiful place to camp and the food's nice too. Thanks to BJ & Ken for organising the event Thumbs Up. As for you Wills, had no idea you were such a hoot!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom

had a wicked friday night. well organized thanks. xClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Had a great time, got home knackered, in bed now - only 9.30pm but need my beauty sleep! Hope everyone got home in one piece, especially those who were a little 'tired' this morning Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Some fab pics on the events page lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham

Had another brilliant weekend with a great bunch of people. Was good to catch up with people I hadn't seen for almost a year, also good to meet up with people I'd not met before. 
Big thanks to Jackie for arranging it all, and ordering the lovely weather and a big thanks to Mr Ken for helping me pitch the tent. xx

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I seem to recognise that one bloke with the beard..(looks like homeless sort)..hahahahahah                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Well done Wills..a true lens-a-holic Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Great pic's Will's but the picking my nose one...REALLY?? LOL

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

But you're not picking yer nose. Just, err, err, not sure actually. But deffo not picking yer nose!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pretty sure there were worse pics that could have been posted lolEmbarrassed

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 844 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption