The Big 0 Birthday Bash - 23 to 25 Sept 2016

227 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2016 18:38:13 by Tinkytinkerbell | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

ALL WELCOMEOk folks its settled the Big Birthday Bash to celebrate beginning to lie about our age is the weekend of 23 - 25 Sept 2016 at Lower Lode InnForthampton(Nr Tewkesbury)GloucestershireGL19 4REFree camping and disco on both nights, 2 pints to the first person who gets Rag dancing !!!!!More details to follow

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im in                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

nice one :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

on events
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalenda...nt_id=5191

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Put your name down buddy                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

im on it .....wheres glouscestershire                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stutts its up and a wee bit over from you                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't tell him to much much Sis.
He will want a drink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Its Ok Bro ask JP I am geographically challenged :)                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Just a heads up DONT follow the signs or your satnav for Lower Load, You will end up on the wrong side of the river. Head for the A438 out of Tewkesbury towards Ledbury and we will put signage out from the 438 into Forthampton then along Bishop's walk to the site.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Count me in LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Diesel Pete's Profile
Diesel Pete

In: Gateshead
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Can't say for certain just yet but I hope to Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk

I have used this site a few time its a great location next to the river seven.
It serves great food and decent drink with friendly staff, Jackie has asked that we have sole use of the camping field next to the pub so not to far to walk, Jackie has also got use of the function room for the sat night and has the option for Fri night if there are significant numbers.
There are 24 hr toilets and showers in the pub.
(Out of pub hours via the rear door)
There is a ferry crossing from the pub over the river then a short walk into Tewkesbury town center.
Parking is good if people show a little bit of common sense. There is a dart board and pool table in the pub and if you like to whip your rod out and dangle it in the water your next to the river seven I dont know about the fishing permits but if anybody wants we can try and find out who you need to apply to for a day permit. Please remember this is a family site with public access so please DO NOT use the field as a toilet it is a very short walk to the pub toilets if you chose to use the field expect to be asked to leave the site as this is a Birthday party not a rally.   

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

JP I've very impressed that you can "whip your rod out and dangle it in the water".LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro that would be a kodak moment if i ever saw one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I have a few rods that I could whip out and dangle in the river but I cant carry them on my bike due to the length LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dont forget to add yourselves folks :)

JP has already thought up a daft game to play !!!!

stutts's Profile
stutts

naked twister out then                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Stutts that game only for the Birthday boys and girls.
You could volunteer to be the photographer for the event

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 686 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption