The Big 0 Birthday Bash - 23 to 25 Sept 2016

227 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2016 18:38:13 by Tinkytinkerbell | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

By The Way.....i've posted up a couple of pictures on the event page,they all include my bikes,but at least you can see where you're headed to(in theory)..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'm sure that there will be someone to help you with your tent..
And will be happy to watch

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nearly time and i must admit i am a wee bit excited Big smile

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I have tablets for that sort of thing,BJ..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers Cat :)  Bike is packed and i'm ready for the off in the morning, see you all there WOOHOO...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Ragnar i thought i could rely on you to help, i'll pull up a chair for you so you can watch comfortably lol :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

BeerAnd a beer I hope                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll have my hands full with the chair Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll bring my own chair                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro i have your birthday brekkie sorted :) and your pink tutu !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Sorry pink is to close to red and I don't wear redApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

LOLIts ok the glitter makes it look silver                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Smilebike ready for the off                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

See you guys there ......safe journey to everyone x                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

See you all tomorrow  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

In: Droitwich

Sorry guys but now working. Another time soon I hope, be good to put faces to names !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Been told its party time starting from today Tongue

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Walking the dog,loading the bike,see you all soon,safe journeys..X                                                                                                                                                                             
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham

Thanks Catkins gutted you couldn't make it I the end  but looking forward to seeing you again on Thursday and we'll have a blast next weekend   
( I was so tempted to put C U oN Thursday but I resisted it)  am I not good Twit Twin?
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Halfway point for us , should be the about 1-30 to 2                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 732 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption