tough or wat!!?

10 Posts | Latest reply on 30/10/2007 08:35:11 by tigz | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

when in Bristol the wkd a bike went past me in the rain an cold the rider in tshirt an shorts!!!!either he got caught in bed by the husband an had to beat a hasty retreat!!or he comes from oop north cos there tough buggers up there man!!or he'd lost his brain cell an was out lookin for it!!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

I'd go with the lost brain cell theory!!! Was he wearing boots or flip flops to match his outfit???!!!!! Speaking as a roughie toughie northerner...we like to go out properly attired....although I was once spotted moving my bike on a campsite wearing Pj's n flop flips...it's not attire I would recommend for obvious safety reasons!WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

Ermmmmmm....how did my reply end up on top of Tango???!!! I do apologise in case I squashed you.Wink Here's hopin' someone can put it right in that magical way they do!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

back in Weymouth an theres kids up an down the seafront with no gloves thin hoodies helmets missing visors!!so they can smoke i guess as one was!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

topsy turvy world mate!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This topic is making no sense to me, I assume tangoman's original opening post has been deleted? Not much point keeping the responses if the opener has been deleted.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I'm glad you said that Kwak, I thought it was me being stoopid for a second there lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Stupid for a SECOND?     About as long as me keeping SILENT LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

the first postin ended up underneath tigz!!!an tigers is smelly!get im of!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

Oi Tango! I had a shower this morning! Cheeky!Big smile  For the benefit of Kwak n Blue...Tango's first post is the 5th one down (the time was wrong as well)...everything we posted after ended up before (if that makes sense) until Kwak left her post. We don't know how or why it happened it just did. Can no one sort it?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 2145 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption