The Farmyard Party rally June 17

16 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2016 15:48:37 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

This is the biggist bike only rally in Europe and one of the best, we always have a good turnout of BMers camping together ring 08009883199 or go to the farmyard web site for tickets                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

You can all relax, safe in the knowledge that this year, I wont be attending *stands back and waits for stampede for tickets*

Enjoy yourselves, I know I will! ; )                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where is everybody.
I have sent off for tickets for two.
There will be more from the south.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Who else is going?                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Tickets ordered!                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

33 attending on the events page

Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

In: lincoln
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Anyone know anywhere nearby I can stay, cant face camping...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

,,, It's short notice I know , but due to sad and tragic events my pillion passenger can't come to the Farmyard Party this year , so up for grabs is a spare ticket at the early bird (face value of £30) also possibly taking the place of the pilly if you could fit on the back of a Triumph Bonnie , leaving Friday morning Stourbridge / Halesowen area ,,,,,,,,,,,,  
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Just bought a ticket for Farmyard but won,t be able to get there till late so hope someone is going to save s spot for BMers, i would suggest we use a place near were i usually camp. C u there                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

tis looking like its going to be a damp farm yard party                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

of course i/weather forcast cud be wrong
tis overcast in ripley/harrogate now                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

'''Now back home relaxing ,, it was definately worth the 170 ml. trip,, I didn't realise there would be so many people and a great atmosphere too                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

wheres the photos                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

hahaha, don't be silly Havfun, nobody posts pics on BM anymore, if you want to see any go to FB.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Your rignt about that six, but it still was a good weekend                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 545 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption