Anyone know any good builders in Yorkshire area?

6 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2007 17:41:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey, i was just wondering if any of you good folk know of any GOOD builders in the West Yorkshire/Yorkshire area? (or ARE a good builder????) Some coping stones on me roof have collapsed (due to being badly built in the first place!) I've just had the insurance people around to see if I can claim for the damage, however as it's not storm damage & just wear & tear, they wont cover it & have told me it's likely to be in the region of £600 to repair!!!!   Angry HELP?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Hi HFG I had some coping stone replaced after the big winds in January - £415 it was an insurance claim and I think builders inflate prices for claims. I used a company called Tudor to Modern, Tudor Works, 1 Crawshaw Street, Dewsbury, WF13 3ER tel 01924 491296, mobile 07976 442 058. They did a good job. I hope this is some good to you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

thanks Steve Thumbs Up I'll give em a bell & see if they can come give me a quote.
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

HI STELA. if you dont have any joy with them let me know i have 2 friends that are builders.
best wishes kenn.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

well thanks to peeps who passed numbers onto me. However I found that Bullet69yespls is actually a roofer & not far from me. Anyway - he's been down this week & sorted my roof out & done a fantastic job, so I would highly recommend him if anyone of you need any work doing Thumbs Up Big smile   So thanks to Bullet...who single handedly managed to get a bugger of a scaffolding tower up all on his lonesome! & to providing some good red wine & Company Big smile xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wink no worries, us men have our uses!  kiss kiss to hfg, all work considered and guaranteed.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 839 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption