scamers

7 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2016 00:51:15 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a heads up got instant message over Facebook from a olivia from new york saying she was a member on here. Asking lots of questions, she has looked on here and the found me on Facebook. It took about 10 minutes well i was having a coffee, i was windind her/them up to get round to money were i was What job i had what bike i have. But most of that is in my profile. Now blocked them but be very careful I had fun winding them up.. but if you didn't know Could be very costly.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Too late mate,  I married her and gave her all my worldly possessions. I now live in a shoebox down the local park.                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Aye, Dangerous things , women.
To be fair. They are not all trying to scam blokes out of their hard earned dosh and possessions.
Or so I've been told. Lol ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I get the same from some scammin' men, you can spot 'em a mile off, they think I'm wealthy from my years of working hard in my job, they cannot do enough for me and 'want to take me away from all this shite and look after me like a princess or queen (queen is the usual name they use)' I wind 'em up tae feck and make 'em spend dosh to meet/contact me then I let 'em know how skint I actually am, suddenly they disappear lol , wind the feckers up, that's the only way to deal with scammers LOL I welcome them they provide a lot of entertainment to me when I'm bored....                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Oh Lulu, I'm afraid you've been misled. Blokes aren't trying to scam their way into your purse.
They're trying to scam you out of your knickers. Lol.
Stealing your money is a secondary goal.
xxx ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sure I know that Dustin Wink

Sadly as I get older they only want me for my dosh now (not that I have any but I don't tell 'em that) LOL x                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Nae lass, nae. Contrary to popular belief. As blokes get olxxx errr . As blokes get more mature they fancy more mature women.
The only mature guys that date girls are the ones in denial about their age (or paedo tendencies lol)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 669 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption