Anyone got a PS3?

38 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2007 07:52:49 by skins | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

u tell um bb...............                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

What do women know about games consoles... oops better start running now...LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea di has emailed me, but im at work so i cant check anything out right now                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

seems fine to me though.  Might have had a few problems from the other night thats all, posts within 4 hour time period might be screwed up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Problems all sorted now, see new topic i made.   Skins - add Gemeen_Aapje to your PS3 friends list.  And RC - you've no idea!  :-)  How many XBoxes have burnt out within a week of purchase?  How crap is the Wii's hardware specs?  The only thing the wii has going for it is the novelty of the controller... but the PS3s does all the same, its got all movement sensors in it.  The PS3 is a power-PC (Yes that's a technical term, check wikipedia) that is a computer and not just a PS3.  You can load linux, install office applications, etc etc etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Matt - will do when i get set up. My give you a call when i do..                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ur secretly getting loads of practice in because you don't want me to kick ur arse lol                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

yeah right mate,, actually on fight night 3 at the mo and Dirt as well. So you keep on motorstorm and when you catch up to me at the front then the game will commence...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha yea ok, only I'll be a lap ahead when I catch up to you.   I love the game Dirt, i downloaded a demo and it's ace.  I want assassins creed too - which looks amazing.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Matt - you getting fifa 08 or pro evo8 by any chance?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea fifa 08 is on its way.  And darkness, heavenly sword, ninja gaiden.  Want CM Dirt too, ive got the demo and it looks mint.   Cant wait to see the PS3 in HD on monday tho, im soooo excited!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

boys and toys pmsl Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

So Matt, if the PS3 is a power pc, does that mean you will be able to install and run pc games from a pc dvd rom or cd???   Just wondered because if you could do that then the PC will be in the skip........Mmmmmmm BIG grafixs!.........Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Yea i suppose u can GH.  Uve got the option of installing another operating system, like Linux.  I'm gonna do it some time this week. Dont know about Windows but I don't see what would stop you from doing so.   I've just been to pickup my new Aurea TV.... it's f'ing amazing!! I can't believe how crystal clear the picture is, it's so good.  And the bright boarder is ace - lights up the whole room lol.  I'll take a vid and let you see.  Was gonna wait until i get my pad on monday, but i just couldn't stand another minute without the PS3 in HD... what a world of difference it makes.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

That sounds cooler than a polar bears dangly bits!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Matt - Just coz you have a posh tv does not mean your any better on the games....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

When the flag drops, the Bullsh~#t stops!! Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                           
skins's Profile
skins

More like when the flag drops read my number plate as thats all you will see....lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6553 seconds. There are 811 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption