Fault with search

24 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2015 14:33:43 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hi Matt, when I hit the view newbies it takes me to member search, not the newbies page. Also the same thing happens when I choose 'Who's on line' and the 'popular guys'. Have you been tweaking again? ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im getting the same problem......                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

And me Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Same here                                                                                                                                                                             
rusty chain's Profile
rusty chain

In: warrington

me to ....may as well join in ....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's all gone...to cock/tits up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

What Croozer1969 said !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Mine has gone wrong as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'M Spartacus!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

5 days later it's still what Cruiser said ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Doing the same for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry guys I should have announced the change i was making.

Due to some fundamental changes I'm making to the database, the old search pages (and also the active/newbies/popular pages) are removed.

They now redirect to the search page, with the filters set accordingly to show you what you was looking for.

So, when you search for "Active" members, it forwards you to the search page and filters the view to those active during the last hour.

Likewise for newbies, it'll show you all members sorted by newest member first.

I need to somehow make this more clear, as it's causing a lot of confusion. Sorry                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sorry to say that its terrible to operate from my mobile, which is what i use 95% of the time. Guess i wont be looking for anyone :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry, it should actually be a LOT clearer on your mobile than the older pages.  The newer search page has been designed to resize properly on mobiles, which is one of the reasons for moving to it.

I'd be interested please in seeing a screenshot of how it looks on your mobile. Could you please email me that?  webmaster  (-at-)  bikermatch.co.uk

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

All I can say is the top 20 girls all look a bit .....errr......butch!                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Put in search people near me and get everybody every timeThumbs DownProbably won't be using search again.Old search much easier.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

You sure you hit the 'girls' button RB?- I think we both look luverly Embarrassed

The 'guys' look VERY much in touch with their feminine side though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've had a wee play with the search using my phone, and I'm very happy with it - viewing a profile and then using 'back' returns me to the search, complete with the filters I'd set - it used to lose them, so this is a big improvement :-)

rusty chain's Profile
rusty chain

In: warrington

rubbish dont like it ... go back to how it was                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what a load of shit I wont be using it.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6560 seconds. There are 469 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption